We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I boiled the potatoes in their skins (but they don't have to be very cooked so that they don't crumble), I drained them, let them cool a little, I cleaned them and cut them into rounds.
I mixed the sour cream with the eggs, and I put the cheese on the large grater.
I greased a tray of yena with butter and placed a row of potatoes, I put salt, pepper, I covered them with sour cream and cheese, then again potatoes, and sour cream, oregano, pepper, salt and basil and on top the remaining cheese.
I kept them in the oven for about 40-50 minutes on the right heat, until they got a golden color.
Preparation Natural potatoes with butter and parsley
Melt the butter in a pan and cut the potatoes into cubes in parallel. Be careful not to burn the butter! Put 1/2 packet of butter on 1 kg of potatoes. To have the same taste and aroma as the world.
Add the diced potatoes in the melted butter and with a spatula mix gently on all sides, over very low heat. We don't want to fry them or crush them. We will taste a potato to see if they are salty enough. It is the moment when we complete the salt.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Take a bowl with a thick bottom or a special one for au gratin dishes and grease it with butter or other type of fat.
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it as thin as you can. Place them in the bowl earlier, so that layers of potatoes are created and there is not much free space left. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle a generous amount of Gruyere cheese on each layer. On the last layer, sprinkle the cheese or a type of cheese of your choice.
- Put the sour cream, garlic and thyme in a pan or saucepan and bring the sauce to a boil over low heat. Remove the thyme from the sauce, then pour the latter over the potatoes.
- Put some butter and an extra portion of cheese or cheese over the gratinated potatoes, if you wish. Put them in the oven for an hour and a half or until the potatoes are soft, and the surface layer is golden and slightly crispy. Serve hot French gratin potatoes as a main course or as a side dish.
If so far you haven't flirted too much with French cuisine, definitely these au gratin potatoes delicious will convince you to try even more recipes from this country.
Returning, however, to the Mioritic lands, we recommend you to enjoy this simple recipe of peasant potatoes!
Dauphinois potatoes (pronounced & # 8222dofinoa & # 8221), as you probably already deduced from the title, is a French specialty. The dish itself is often recorded in the annals of gastronomy, since 1788, when a certain duke of Clermont-Tonnerre had included this dish on the list of dishes served at his court in Dauphine (a region in southeastern France). Dauphinois potatoes are also known as & # 8222Gratin Dauphinois & # 8221 or & # 8222a at Dauphinoise & # 8221 (dolphinase) and that's how we realize one thing, namely that it is about potatoes prepared in gratin, in the oven. The dauphinois potato recipe is very simple, what makes it special is the very pleasant taste and consistency, due to the cream in which the potatoes are cooked and the subtle garlic aroma. It should also be said that these dauphinois potatoes are an excellent choice as a garnish for a festive meal, because they can be prepared in advance, heating in the oven before serving, thus saving time and effort. They can be prepared in a large gratin (special shape for the oven) or small, individual shapes can be chosen for a more elegant presentation.
Preparation time: 00:10 hours
Cooking time: 01:30 hours
Total Time: 01:40 hours
Number of servings: 3
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Dauphinois Potato Ingredient:
- 3 medium potatoes (around 150 grams / piece)
- 100-150 ml. liquid cream 15% fat (if you use fatty cream, with + 30% fat concentration, replace half of the liquid cream with whole milk)
- 20 grams of butter
- 1 small clove of garlic
- salt pepper
note: the recipe can be easily adapted to a smaller or larger number of diners counting between 30-50 ml. of sour cream (or sour cream) / 150 grams of potatoes. I used liquid cream for cooking with 15% fat and I didn't dilute it with anything.
Prepare Dauphinois Potatoes:
1. Turn on the oven and set it at 150 degrees Celsius.
2. Peel the potatoes, wash them and keep them in water while they are whole, then cut them into very thin slices, with a vegetable peeler or mandolin.
3. Prepare the forms (or the form, if the gratin is prepared in a single, larger form) as follows: rub the end of the garlic clove well against the walls of the bowl, so that it catches the aroma, then grease the forms well with butter. . What is left of the garlic clove is crushed very finely.
4. Drain the potato slices well and drizzle with a napkin, season with salt and pepper and crushed garlic. Mix well.
5. Place a layer of sliced potatoes in the form, then pour a little cream.
6. Continue in this way, alternating layers of potatoes with sour cream between them, until the shapes (or shape) are filled. Pour a little more cream over the last layer.
7. Place in the preheated oven at 150 degrees for 1 hour & # 8211 1 hour and a half. The idea is that in individual forms the potatoes will freeze faster, 1 hour will be enough, in the larger form it will take longer. Dauphinois potatoes are ready when inserting a toothpick in the middle of the form, it pierces the layers very easily, not encountering any resistance. If you want them to have a browner surface (I usually want to), I position them for 3-4 minutes under the oven grill.
They are incredibly tasty and elegant, you can serve them directly from the individual shapes with a steak or, after resting for a while, they can be removed from the form (they come out easier if a small circle of baking paper is placed on the bottom of the dish, well greased with butter). If you prepare them from today to tomorrow, keep them cold and before heating them in the oven, add 1 tablespoon of water on top of each form. Good appetite!
Laura Hortensia Arnold recipe: Baked potatoes au gratin with asparagus garnish
2. Clean the leeks, wash and fry in butter with oil.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into slices or cubes, depending on the dish in which the dish is served.
4. Fry the potatoes in oil and butter until they catch a golden pojgita very easily.
4. Prepare the bechamel sauce in a stainless steel bowl (put a teaspoon of mustard that rubs with oil and butter, put on the fire, add a tablespoon of flour, when it starts to bubble, remove from the heat. add the milk, put it back on the fire and mix over low heat until it becomes quite thick.
5. Take the ceramic bowl, grease it well with butter, cover it with parmesan, put the composition of potatoes, leeks and camembert in the bowl together with the bechamel and put it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes
5. Put the asparagus in the pan for about 2-3 minutes
Remove the dish from the oven and serve hot with the asparagus garnish.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
A recipe for gratinated potatoes available to anyone
The potatoes must be peeled and washed very well. Cut them into round slices 4-5 mm thick. Season with salt and pepper and, if you want a special flavor, sprinkle with a little basil. Mushrooms should be cut into not very small pieces if you bought them whole. If they are canned, you can leave them as they are portioned. Take a wider tray with high edges and grease it well with butter. Place a layer of potatoes and then put a layer of mushrooms. Repeat this operation until you run out of both potatoes and mushrooms. In a bowl, beat the olives with the milk and cream. Pour the whole composition over the potatoes, then put the tray in the oven until the potatoes turn a brown color.