We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Milk Mousse
- Milk (any fat content) 800 g
- Granulated Sugar 200 g
- Gelatin 30 g
- Vanilla Sugar 0.5 g
- Water 100 ml
- Cinnamon to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Enamel pan, Tablespoon, Plate deep, Blender, Wooden spatula, Plate, Creamers (if you don’t have a bowl, the mousse will look beautiful in low transparent glass glasses)
Preparation of milk mousse:
Step 1: Prepare the gelatin.Pour the contents of the gelatin package into a small plate. Next, gently fill it with boiled water cooled to room temperature and leave it on the table for 30 minutes without covering. We give him the opportunity to swell. After, if possible, drain the remaining water as much as possible.
Step 2: Boil the milk.Pour all the milk into an enameled pan and put on low heat. Immediately pour sugar into the milk and begin to gently stir with a wooden spatula until it is completely dissolved. Bring the milk to a boil.
Step 3: Mix the ingredients.
Step 4: Beat the milk.Now we need a blender. Beat our milk mixture until a gentle, thick foam appears. If suddenly you didn’t have a blender at hand, you can replace it with a mixer or even a whisk. Pour the appetizing weightless mass into the bowls. And we send them to the lower chamber of the refrigerator, leaving there until thickened.
Step 5: Serve the milk mousse.Milk mousse can be served both in the morning and as an evening dessert. It can be decorated by lightly sprinkling with cinnamon, grated chocolate or fruit. If it is difficult for you to decide which of the serving options to choose - it does not matter, you can decorate each of the bowls in different ways. Enjoy your meal!
- - For this dish, it is better to use milk with a high percentage of fat content.
- - Let the milk cool down a bit before you are going to throw gelatin into it, otherwise it will lose its properties and the dessert will not thicken.
- - Do not send the dessert spread out in a bowl to the freezer to speed up the process. From a very low temperature, gelatin loses its properties.
- - in order to facilitate the process of transferring gelatin after swelling from a plate into a pan, dip the bottom of the plate in warm water. So gelatin is much easier to move.