We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Liquid Muffins
- Butter 100 g
- Dark chocolate (cocoa content of at least 70%) 200 g.
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Egg yolk 3 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 60 g.
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 8 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Bowl, Knife, Spoon, Cutting board, Mixer, Muffin baking dish, Serving plate, Cooker with oven
Making muffins with liquid filling:
Step 1: melt the chocolate with butter.We break dark chocolate into tiles, cut the butter into 2x2 cm slices and put in a prepared bowl. We melt everything in a steam bath, be sure to mix thoroughly so as not to burn. For the bath, a double boiler or the classic method of "2 pots" is suitable. To do this, you need 2 crooks of different diameters. In the one that is larger, pour 1/3 of the total volume of water, and in the smaller one, put the chocolate. We put the pan with chocolate in the pan with water and wait until the mass becomes homogeneous.
Step 2: prepare the dough for muffins with liquid filling.Using a mixer, beat the eggs with yolks and sugar into the foam. Add melted chocolate with butter to the resulting mixture and mix again. Add flour and salt evenly. We achieve uniformity of the mixture with a mixer or whisk.
Step 3: making muffins with liquid filling.For this baking, I recommend using silicone molds, since the cupcakes do not burn in it, easily get out of it and it is easy to clean. So, pour the prepared dough into 1/3 of the volume of the mold (muffins will rise) and put in preheated up to 200 ° C the oven for 7-10 minutes.
Step 4: serve the muffins with liquid filling.We take out the muffins from the oven and let them cool for a couple of minutes, then put them on the serving plate from the mold. The edges of the dough should be baked, and the filling should remain liquid. Muffins need to be served hot. You can decorate to taste: sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon. Enjoy your meal!
- - Muffins can be served with a scoop of ice cream.
- - If you use silicone molds for muffins, it is not necessary to lubricate them, if ceramic, then be sure to lubricate them with oil.
- - If you want to cook muffins exactly for the arrival of guests, then you can put the dough in the form in the refrigerator. When the guests arrive, you will put the muffins in the oven, and after 10 minutes they will be ready.