We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I adapted the recipe according to the ingredients I had in the fridge
- 7 suitable potatoes
- 100 gr mushrooms
- 500 gr minced meat / small pasta
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 carrot
- pt sos
- 60 gr butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 600 gr milk
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato and mushroom mousse:
First we make the sauce: we put the butter on the fire, after it has melted we add the flour, then the milk. Stir to make no lumps. Leave the sauce on the fire for another 5 minutes and then set it aside
Chop the onion. Grate the carrot. Put the minced meat in a bowl and mix it with onion, carrot, garlic and salt
We cut the mushrooms
In a yena bowl we put a layer of potatoes - one layer of mushrooms - then the minced meat - then on top and the sliced potatoes. Pour the sauce and bake for 1 hour.
Let them brown well and serve with a salad or pickles
Fasting bite: mushroom bite with potatoes
As fasting food is always a problem for many people, I thought I would propose today a recipe that is not very difficult to mushroom bite with potatoes. Now you have the opportunity to diversify the food you keep cooking on the days when you want to fast. So, don't think about it and get to work. It won't take long, again moussaka with mushrooms it is so good that it is possible to cook it whenever you have the opportunity, not only on fasting days.
Mushroom mashed potatoes (vegetarian recipe)
An excellent food for vegetarians. Do not be afraid of the large number of ingredients, it is a feature of vegetarian recipes.
ingredients: one kilogram of potatoes, 3 carrots, 700 grams of mushrooms, 3 red onions, a tablespoon of flour, 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs, 3 cloves of garlic, a few tablespoons of tomato juice, oil, salt, 2 bunches of dill, a bunch of parsley, 2 bunches of green onions.
- Wash and boil, in salted water, whole potatoes, peeled. Peel and boil the carrots. Wash, clean and chop the mushrooms into large pieces. Chop the red onion and finely chopped green onion.
- Put the onion in a little oil (keep a handful of green leaves from the onion), and when it browns, add the mushrooms and chopped garlic. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and mix. Add tomato juice and a tablespoon of flour mixed with a tablespoon of breadcrumbs. Leave everything for a few more minutes and set aside. Add all the finely chopped greens.
- Drain carrots and boiled potatoes. Peel the potatoes and cut them into thick slices. Cut the carrots into rounds.
- Grease a fireproof dish with oil and line it with breadcrumbs. Put a layer of sliced potatoes, then the carrot slices. Spread the mixture of mushrooms and onions evenly. Place another layer of carrots on top, then one of potatoes, sprinkle green onions on top, sprinkle with oil and sprinkle a spoonful of breadcrumbs in the rain.
- Put everything in the oven, on the right heat, for 20-30 minutes. Serve hot moussaka with salad.
Eva's advice: Instead of breadcrumbs, you can put pumpkin or sunflower seeds on top.
1 kg of potatoes
1 kg of mushrooms
3-4 cloves of garlic
2 large tomatoes
salt, pepper (to taste)
tofu or 100 g of cheese
4 tablespoons olive oil
Wash and peel the potatoes. Boil them. Wash and clean the mushrooms. Cut them into small pieces. Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Heat the oil in a Teflon pan, put the onion to harden, add the mushrooms and let them drop. Meanwhile, when the potatoes have boiled, pass them until they become a paste. Add salt and pepper to taste. Grease a pan with oil, put the potatoes, then add the mushrooms. Add a layer of sliced tomatoes, and tofu.
Potato bite with mushrooms
After potatoes they boiled, they will drain the juice, then they will pass (or put in a blender) together with hot milk, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste, until they become a fine puree (slightly viscous, not too soft, possibly can be added for taste, grated cheese)
a rectangular or round ceramic pot (according to size, depending on how much we usei), well greased with butter and breadcrumbs, will be put half of the amount of puree obtained (leveling with a spatula), the composition of mushrooms, followed by the rest of the amount of mashed potatoes.
Tomato juice (or sliced tomatoes) will be spread with a spatula on the entire surface of the composition.
The dish will be put in the preheated oven at 190 degrees, for 35-40 minutes (until it forms on the edges of the dish, that baking crust).
Potato bite with mushrooms, will be served hot or cold, along with a seasonal salad. For an appetizing look, put a little grated cheese on top as soon as you take the bowl out of the oven.
Potato with potatoes and mushrooms - a special dish that will please everyone!
Musacaua prepared according to this recipe is delicious. I still haven't found anyone who doesn't love her. You can prepare it when you have little time: it will always get you out of trouble. Just put the ingredients in the pan and bake them. This moussaka is suitable even for festive meals!
-500 g of minced meat (we used pork)
-a glass of fermented cream
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste.
The dimensions of the tray used are 32 x 22 cm.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put the minced meat in a bowl. Add the sliced mushrooms (you don't have to fry them beforehand), salt and ground black pepper to taste. Stir.
2.Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
3. Grease the pan with oil. Spread 2/3 of the potato slices on its bottom and sprinkle with salt.
4. Spread the onion cut into thin crescents on the surface of the potato layer.
5.Add the meat and mushroom composition to the pan, spreading it in an even layer. Sprinkle with half of the grated cheese.
6. Cover the meat layer with the remaining potato slices, overlapping their edges. Sprinkle with salt.
7. Beat the eggs in a deep bowl. Add the fermented cream, the garlic passed through the garlic press, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until smooth.
8. Grease the top layer of potatoes with the composition obtained.
9.Insert the tray into the preheated oven to 180 ° C and bake the moussaka for 40 minutes.
10. Then sprinkle with the remaining cheese (given through the large grater) and bake for another 10-15 minutes. The cooking time may depend on the variety of potatoes. If they are not ready yet, cover the tray with aluminum foil and bake the moussaka for another 10 minutes.
Method of preparation
The potatoes are cleaned, washed and cut into cubes and boiled in a pot with water, salt and vegetables. When they are cooked, drain the water, mix with margarine, 1 tablespoon of sour cream and milk. The minced meat is mixed with the finely chopped pepper, onion and tomato or mixed with a special mixer and put in a little oil on the fire for 15-20 minutes, stirring from time to time. Towards the end add a tablespoon of tomato paste. After removing from the heat, add 2 beaten eggs. If necessary and the meat is not seasoned, add salt, vegeta and pepper when it is still on the fire. The washed and finely chopped mushrooms are mixed with the other half of the chopped bell pepper and put on the fire with a little olive oil and water and leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes. Towards the end, add two tablespoons of sour cream. In a heat-resistant dish greased with margarine and lined with breadcrumbs or flour, put a row of mashed potatoes, one of mushrooms, another of potatoes, one of minced meat and finally one of potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, beat an egg with a tablespoon of sour cream and grate the cheese and cheese separately. Remove the bowl from the oven and add a layer of cheese and a layer of cheese and pour the beaten egg. Put it back in the oven and leave it until the composition is nicely browned. Serve with lettuce, tomato or cabbage salad
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl with milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
Vegetarian mashed potatoes with mushrooms
You must try this recipe vegetarian mashed potatoes with mushrooms! It simply has the texture and taste similar to those of the original meat recipe.
My mother was the first to create this vegetarian potato bite. My family began to eat less and less meat, and my mother began to "vegetarianize" all the classic recipes she used to prepare. I am very happy that I managed to change their thinking and show them the benefits of a healthy vegetarian diet. & # 128578
Yes, this vegetarian potato bite will take you some time in the kitchen, but I can honestly say that it is worth the effort! It is one of my favorite recipes. & # 128578
P.S. If you don't want to use soy texturing (because I know it's not healthy, but it helps to create the meaty texture in this recipe), you can add another half kg of mushrooms + 1 cup of breadcrumbs. So replace the 100g textured soybean granules.
Musaca with mushrooms and potatoes
It is prepared quickly, from simple ingredients and is incredibly delicious. Try to prepare it too, we are sure that you will fully enjoy it with the whole family in this fasting bite.
|3 tablespoons||Refined oil|
|55 g||Vegetable margarine|
|1 teaspoon||Ground black pepper|
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and boil them in a saucepan with water. When they are ready, drain them and prepare a soft puree with margarine. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
2. Peel the onion and carrot, cut them into cubes and fry them in hot oil. When they become soft, remove from the heat. Wash the mushrooms, cut them into small slices and fry them in an oil-free pan. Stir periodically until all the water is gone.
3. In a bowl, mix the hardened mushrooms with the hardened mixture of onion and carrot. Add the finely chopped dill and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
4. Grease a heat-resistant dish (18 x 22 cm) with margarine and place a layer of potatoes, followed by the layer of hardened vegetables and cover with the last layer of potatoes. Make a few holes with a spoon. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.