We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Salmon and Cheese Snack Ingredients
- Salmon (smoked, salted) 300 g
- Cream cheese 300 g
- Fresh cucumbers 1-2 pcs.
- 2 eggs
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dill Greens 1 sprig
- Main ingredients: Salmon, Cheese
- Serving 10 Servings
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Cutting board, Plate, Saucepan, Blender, Food wrap, Cookie cutters, Glasses or piles
Cooking salmon and cheese snacks:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We wash the lemon and cucumbers, it is even better to soak them for 10 minutes in cold water to remove all harmful microorganisms from them. Then dry them with a paper towel, this will get rid of excess moisture. Pour into a mug or pan of water and dip the eggs in there, boil them hard-boiled. And this means that after the water boils, cook the eggs for another 7 minutes. When the eggs are cooked, they need to be cooled and cleaned. We wash the dill, shake to remove excess moisture, and finely chop on a cutting board. You can "cut" with scissors. The fish must be cut into small pieces, depending on the version of the appetizer. If you have already bought slices, then nothing else needs to be done.
Step 2: Prepare a salmon and cheese appetizer.
Step 3: Serve a salmon and cheese appetizer.Any presented snack option will decorate your table and surprise guests. Indeed, the combination of salted salmon and soft cream cheese is the most successful combination for a festive snack in any form.
- - When cutting salmon roll, often moisten the knife with water, it will be more convenient.
- - In some snacks, you can use avocados instead of cucumbers.
- - If you cannot find cream cheese, use cream cheese or grate regular cheese, but mix it with cream or sour cream.