We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash and peel the potatoes. Put them on the large grater and drain the juice as hard as you can.
Add egg, chopped onion, finely chopped garlic, flour, pesto sauce, grated cheese, chopped greens, salt and pepper.
Mix well. In a non-stick Teflon pan, put a little oil and fry the sliced ham.
Place the prepared composition on top, let the water come out and place it in the shape of a pancake.
Make a hole (fireplace) in the middle and put a little oil in the middle and on the edges.
Cook over medium heat.
After 10 minutes, turn the pancake over with a plate and cook for another 10 minutes.
Serve hot, with a green salad or pickles.
Chicken stew with oven puree
Cloud Eggs Breakfast Recipes, Light Food Recipes, Recipes. Krémsajtos göngyölt csirkemell Recipes With Meat. OF SWEET POTATOES, BROCCOLI AND PEPPERS WITH CHICKEN MEAT & # 8211 Flaveur. CHICKEN CHIFTELUTE WITH PUMPKIN & # 8211 Flaveur. RAT PULP WITH OVEN POTATOES & # 8211 Flaveur Chicken, Rats. Healthy Recipes Baby Food RecipesBreakfast Tudor. Spinach and Artichoke Chicken-Stuffed Sleeve Pie Appetizer Recipes, Healthy Snacks. Homemade chicken breast sausage, a healthy alternative. Thank you Camelia Ungureanu for the recipe :)!
The Lebanese hummus recipe is the basis from which the variety of Greek, Italian or Asian ones starts. Chickpeas, tahini paste, olive oil, garlic and. Pea cream soup with chicken or egg yolk Cooking, Food, Babies. Culinary recipe Lent dessert cherry cake from the Cakes category. "OVEN" pancake (Sugar Free) & # 8211 Flaveur Food Recipes.
CHICKEN CHICKEN, MUSHROOMS AND YOGHURT & # 8211 Flaveur Breakfast. Pumpkin and pepper puree baked kapia & # 8211 Flaveur Recipes Baby Food, Cooking.
Sundays have something magical. We are on the threshold of the holidays and it seems as if we can smell aromas of vanilla, rum, oranges… ripe apples or baked pumpkin, holiday aromas that awaken the senses and feed the imagination. A cake would be right next to my cup of hot milk, but since I can't eat anything, I chose to make pancakes suitable for the diet :)
From two well beaten eggs, mixed with 4 tablespoons of oat bran flour, 1 tablespoon of Dr. Otker vanilla pudding, 2 tablespoons of sweetener powder, 12 tablespoons of skim milk and 4 tablespoons of mineral water, I made two pancakes. Don't worry, I didn't eat both… I greased one well with strawberry jam and shared it with my boys, who when they smelled pancakes never left the kitchen (what I told you … Flavors awaken the senses!)
For my pancake I used the chocolate cream I already had at home. I made it from 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese, two tablespoons of sweetener, 2 tablespoons of defatted cocoa, vanilla essence and a few tablespoons of milk.
Lazy pancake & # 8211 A delicious baked dessert
In a deep bowl, mix the eggs until you get a frothy composition. This process takes about 3 minutes.
Then add the sugar, salt and pour the milk, stirring constantly.
Sift the flour directly into the bowl, over the other ingredients and mix until smooth.
At the end, add the oil and mix until smooth.
We will obtain a composition with a consistency similar to that for pancakes.
Wallpaper a large tray with baking paper, pour the composition into the tray and bake at maximum temperature for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 220 degrees Celsius and bake for another 15 minutes.
During baking, we can see how the pancake increases in volume and becomes fluffy.
After we take it out of the oven, it will leave, which is perfectly normal.
My family is a gourmet, I must admit, but from the love of food, in general, comes a more stable and special love for everything that means pies. If we still have some small conflicts regarding the dishes, not always managing to agree on our preferences, we become a real family again when it comes to pastry and especially about the salted cheese pie. I don't think I'll ever know enough recipes for salted cheese pie to satisfy my lust: burek, peasant pie or shit, we all like it and we always want to discover new ones. Well, the recipe I propose to you today I received from my dear neighbor Nilgün, a delicate girl with white skin and blond hair, only almond eyes and a sharp look as if they match the Turkish name she bears. My neighbor Nilgün is the mother of some boys whom she pampers with many Turkish specialties, learned from her mother from Tulcea, and these pies from which I had the chance to taste conquered me too and I thought that they would not I may not share the recipe with you, because the pies are superb, with a wonderful taste and a delightful texture and not nearly as hard to make as some would think.
Preparation time: 01:00 hours
Cooking time: 00:20 hours
Total Time: 01:20 hours
Number of servings: 12 pieces
Degree of difficulty: average
Turkish Cheese Pie Ingredients:
- 375 grams of flour
- 10 grams of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 125 ml. + 1 tablespoon whipped milk
- 125 ml. of carbonated mineral water
- 60 ml. of oil
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 1 or
- in addition: 300 grams of lightly salted cheese (I used a mixture of fresh cow's cheese, well drained of whey, with sheep's milk) oil for greasing the dough and the optional work surface, seeds for sprinkling (sesame, poppy seeds, etc. , I used negrilica).
Preparation of Turkish Cheese Pies:
1. Separate the yolk from the egg white, keeping the yolk aside for finishing over the pies.
2. Rub the yeast well with the sugar (in a bowl or small bowl) until liquefied.
3. Mix the egg white, 125 ml, in a bowl. of whipped milk, mineral water, 60 ml. of oil and liquefied yeast and beat a little with a fork to homogenize.
4. Mix the flour with the salt in a bowl and start adding the liquids little by little, mixing at first with a wooden spoon, then kneading the crust vigorously. Some types of flour may require a little more liquid, so you can add 1 tablespoon of mineral water, in turn, if the dough is too hard, or vice versa, 1 tablespoon of flour, if the dough is too soft.
5. A smooth and non-sticky dough must be obtained, which is immediately divided into 12 equal pieces that are greased well with oil and placed on a plate.
6. Wrap the plate with cling film and let it rest for 15 minutes.
7. After 15 minutes, each piece is spread on the work surface greased with oil, using a twister, in the form of a disc about 1 mm thick. Place the discs one by one back in the plate, sprinkle each with 1-2 teaspoons of oil, grease well and overlap.
8. Cover again with cling film and let it rest for another 15 minutes.
9. Grease the worktop well with oil and turn the plate over with the dough discs, so that the one who stretched out first comes on top. One by one, take a disk and spread it on the well-greased work surface until the dough is very thin, transparent. Don't be scared of this phase, it works incredibly easily and even if the dough breaks a little, it doesn't matter.
10. Sprinkle the dough with 1 tablespoon of oil and sprinkle with cheese.
11. Twist the dough, with the cheese in the middle, in the form of a long cylinder that rotates in a spiral shape and the free end is inserted under the pie thus formed.
12. The pies are placed in a tray suitable for the oven (I think the baking paper is optional, I put it out of extra provision, the pies, however, are quite greasy) and the oven is lit, setting at 190 Celsius degrees.
13. Until the oven heats up, beat the yolk with a tablespoon of whipped milk and grease the pies with a soft brush on top. Optionally, you can sprinkle with what kind of seeds you like, I sprinkled the blackberry because I really like its subtle taste of anise, but also its appearance, and again and again I will make time to tell you something and how beneficial for health are these seeds.
14. Bake the pies in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes, until nicely browned. Remove from the pan immediately and place on absorbent kitchen towels for a few minutes to remove from the oil, then transfer to a cake rack to cool.
I don't know, does it still make sense to tell you about how the crunchy and soft layers alternate inside the pies, about the cheese filling, the wonderful taste, or to let the section express itself freely?
I'll tell you more, this pie is worth making! And & # 8230 good appetite!
How to prepare perfect American pancakes (American pancakes)?
- -3-4 eggs
- -500 ml of milk
- -2-3 tablespoons sugar
- -400 g flour
- -100 g butter or oil
- -a pinch of salt (as much as you grab with 3 fingers)
- -1 teaspoon baking soda or baking powder
- -flavors according to preference: grated lemon peel, vanilla, rum
- Separate the egg whites and beat the yolks with salt, set aside to turn red (color intensifies). Whisk the egg whites with the sugar, then mix the yolks with the melted butter (or oil) - like mayonnaise. Add the milk over the yolk composition and flavors, mix gently, then add the egg whites and mix. Now add the flour mixed with baking soda or baking powder and mix lightly with a wooden spoon, from bottom to top, like a cake.
- In fact, it's like a kind of cake, baked in a pan & # 128578.
- The final composition is like cake, thicker than our usual pancakes.
- Heat the pan and grease with a little butter, very little, just wipe, do not leave much butter and this is done only at the beginning (as with the other pancakes), so that the first pancake does not stick. Do not add butter to the next pancakes. Pour the polish into the hot pan, over medium heat, so that it does not burn. When the pancake makes holes, it's good to turn. Turn with a spatula, lightly, so as not to break and leave for a while until it bakes. They are very fluffy and tender. All the pancakes are made equal, I have a small Teflon pan, which I use only for pancakes.
Appetizers or snacks are those with which we greet our guests or serve them at a party. An aperitif is easy and quick to make, and the list of options is very generous. A savory pie, a puff pastry, with meat or fasting, a traditional platter or some savory muffins can be original appetizer options. They are excellent when preparing a children's party or when announcing guests. Appetizers are perfect as such, but also accompanied by a main course and dessert.
& Icirc & # 539i must:
250 g lentils
500 g potatoes
1 c & # 259p & # 259 & # 539 & acircn & # 259 of garlic
2 tablespoons of mustard
ground white pepper
Optionally, finely ground cumin, paprika, coriander or dried oregano m & # 259run & # 539it
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Put the lentils to soak in cold water for at least 4 hours or in the evening until morning. Boil the lentils for about 30 minutes, if you prepare green lentils, and for 20 minutes, if you need red lentils. Be sure to add more water if needed. Meanwhile, wash the boiled potatoes and peel them. Drain the hot potatoes, and when they have cooled, peel them. Pass the lentils and potatoes through the mincer. Mix the pasta with the mustard, crushed garlic, salt and pepper to taste. With the mixer, add a little of the surface that boiled the lentils, until you get a paste of consistent consistency. You can eat pasta at breakfast, on fasting days, with raw vegetables or fill tomatoes and use them at a festive meal.
If you like more spicy dishes, add pasta, cumin, finely ground coriander, dried oregano or ground cumin seeds.
Tip: With red lentils, the paste comes out finer and the berries boil faster, even if they are softened beforehand.
It's their strawberry season, and on this occasion I thought I'd show you a quick dessert: a strawberry galette.
"Galette" is a French term and is actually a rustic tart obviously inspired by French cuisine. It can be both sweet and salty, and the fillings can to differ according to preferences: with fresh or frozen seasonal fruits, with vegetables, with cheeses, etc.
You need a soft dough, made from flour and cold butter. I used Elle & amp Vire butter, which has 82% fat, ideal for pastries, cakes. Low-fat butters, for example, 65% fat, are not exactly suitable for desserts, because they also contain water, and the structure of the final preparation will not be the desired one. Do not be afraid to use a butter with a high fat content, because it is higher quality.
The filling of a galette recipe remains at your choice. This time I chose the strawberries because they started their season, but I will definitely take all the fruits in a row and make many galette recipes from now on. Even salty.
Strawberry galette can be eaten plain, with a "rain" of powdered sugar on top or, as we have seen, it is most often eaten with a vanilla ice cream. I haven't had it now, but I definitely give it a try next time I do.
As I said at the beginning, galette is a rustic tart, so don't "get tired" of making it perfect. The more imperfect it looks (I mean the crust), the more spectacular it will look. I promise.
Here's what you need to make this "Strawberry Galette":
For the crust:
250 gr. wholemeal flour (you can use white or combined: 50% wholemeal, 50% white)
130 gr. unt rece Elle & amp Vire
2 tablespoons erythritol (you can replace it with sugar or any other sweetener)
1 cold egg + 1 egg yolk to grease the edges
3 tablespoons water
1 pinch of salt
For the filling:
600 gr. strawberries
2 tablespoons erythritol
1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour
peeled orange peel (can be optional or replaced with lemon)
How do we make crust?
Add the flour, sweetener, salt powder and cold butter cut into cubes in a food processor and mix 2-3 times. Put the egg and mix again 2-3 times, then add one by one the 3 tablespoons of water and leave the composition to mix until a compact dough results.
Tip: If you don't have a food processor, knead the dough by hand. Put the flour, sugar, salt powder and butter in a bowl and mix until you get a crumbly dough. Add the egg and water one at a time and knead until a compact dough results.
Remove the dough from the food processor and place it on a food foil. Knead it for a few seconds with your hand, then gather it like a ball. Cover the ball with cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
During this time you can take care of the filling
Wash the strawberries, cut them into 4 and place them in a strainer to drain the liquid. After 20-25 minutes, add them to a bowl together with the sweetener, starch, grated orange peel and mix.
How do we assemble?
Take the dough out of the fridge. Put a handful of flour on the work table, sprinkle the rolling pin with a little flour, then spread the dough with the rolling pin in a shape that is not necessarily perfectly round. This tart is not "rustic" in vain, so it doesn't matter that the edges are perfect.
After you have spread the dough (diameter 30-35 cm), roll it on the flour-greased rolling pin (it is easier to transfer the dough), then place it on a tray covered with baking paper.
Place in the center of the strawberry dough (without the juice left in the bowl), leaving the free edges of about 5 cm (as in the picture). Gather the edges over the strawberries.
Grease the edges with beaten egg yolk. At the last moment, I thought that some crushed pistachios would look nice over the edges, for an extra color, so I sprinkled a little on top. This step is optional.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes, until you see that the edges are browned.
Allow to cool completely, then cut into suitable slices and serve with great gusto!
If you have vanilla ice cream on hand, don't hesitate to use it over a slice.