We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Fried Camembert
- Camembert cheese 3 pieces
- Wheat flour 40 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Cream (preferably 40%) 1 tablespoon
- Breadcrumbs 3 tablespoons
- Butter 30 grams
- Cranberry Sauce 60 grams
- Lettuce leaves 60 grams
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Frying pan, Three bowls, Plates, Roasting spatula, Cutlery
Cooking Fried Camembert:
Step 1: Prepare the cheese.It is necessary to carefully scrape the white coating from the surface of the cheese. This action can be carried out using a fairly sharp knife, or a special tool, while try not to damage the skin. So, you can avoid spreading the cheese during frying because the flour sticks to it badly, which is extremely undesirable, as the consistency of the cheese will be violated and it will not be possible to fry it properly.
Step 2: Step 2: Combine the ingredients ...Pour the flour into one bowl, and place the crackers in the other; in the third, beat the egg with cream slightly, try to keep the proportions. To begin with, roll the cheese heads in flour well, then carefully dip them in the egg and carefully roll in breadcrumbs, pressing lightly, which is necessary for their best interaction.
Step 3: Step 3: Toast the cheese.Melt the butter in a frying pan and carefully and thoroughly fry the cheese over medium heat for about two to three minutes on each side until golden brown. Be careful at this stage, since insufficient or excessive roasting will adversely affect the final result, so in order to achieve the perfect taste and aroma, pay due attention to this action!
Step 4: Step 4: Serve the fried Camembert.The best way to serve this dish is to put lettuce on a plate, place cheese and cranberry sauce on top. It is best to pour the cheese with a slightly warm cranberry sauce. The dish can be served, both hot and cold! Good appetite!
- - Be careful when choosing cheese. It is necessary to choose a real camembert, while it is necessary to verify its suitability and good condition. (Cheese Camembert 45% Red Label Isigny (France))
- - The best solution is to choose premium flour - Molino Grassi
- from soft varieties (Italy)
- -If it so happened that Camembert was too soft, roll it in breading two times.
- - During frying, do not allow the cheese to flow in the pan, otherwise the proportions of the elegance of the dish will not be respected, and in the worst case, the cheese will begin to fall apart.