We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of classic vinaigrette
- Beets 500 gr.
- Carrots 300 gr.
- Potato 400 gr.
- Sauerkraut 200 gr.
- Pickles 200 gr.
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Canned green peas 200 gr. (or boiled beans)
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Vegetable oil 5 tbsp. spoons
- Vinegar 3% 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Main ingredients: Potato, Carrot, Beetroot
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Saucepan, bowl, cutting board, knife, salad bowl
Preparation of vinaigrette "Classic":
Step 1: Choose and cook vegetables properly.Potatoes, beets and carrots for salad need to be taken in medium sizes. The vegetables in the peel are washed thoroughly from dust and dirt. It is best to cook them in two pans: separately beets and separately potatoes with carrots. When cooking, you do not need to salt water! In time, the preparation of these ingredients takes from 20 to 40 minutes, depending on the size and variety of vegetables. You can check their readiness with a fork or knife: if the tubers are soft, then they can be removed from the water. After that, they should cool slightly under natural conditions at room temperature. In other words, to speed up the cooling process, you do not need to fill the vegetables with cold water or place them in the refrigerator, these actions will worsen their taste and saturation. After that, potatoes, carrots and beets need to be peeled with a knife.
Step 2: Cutting the ingredients.
Step 3: Serve the Classic vinaigrette.Ready vinaigrette is salted and peppered to taste. Remember, salt needs to be used very little, since salads contain pickles and sauerkraut! This is enough for some and they don’t use extra salt at all. All this is seasoned with vegetable oil and vinegar. Everything is well mixed so that the dressing evenly soaks all the ingredients of the dish. Next, the classic vinaigrette should be infused. To do this, we cover the bowl with a lid and place it on the lower shelves of the refrigerator for an hour. After that, the salad is ready to eat.
Enjoy your meal!
- There are no other ways to prepare vegetables than cooking in water to prepare a classic vinaigrette. Now many people prepare the ingredients in the oven, wrapping them in foil or in the microwave, cutting raw vegetables in advance. For a real salad, such methods are not acceptable, since they modify their taste and texture.
- In the salad you can chop the feathers of green onions, then it will look more vibrant and appetizing.
- A classic Russian vinaigrette is prepared using cabbage and barrel pickles. If you have the opportunity to get such products, then do it. In this form, the salad will turn out with an indescribable aroma and taste.