We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
- Cabbage 1 head
- Fresh mushrooms 200 gr. (or dried mushrooms - 300 gr.)
- Rice 200 gr.
- 1 carrot
- Onion 1 pc.
- Bell pepper 1 pc.
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Sour cream 150 gr.
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Mushrooms, Rice
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Frying Pan, Knife, Cutting Board, Spoon, Plate, Grater, Colander
Cooking vegetarian cabbage rolls:
Step 1: Properly prepare the cabbage leaves.We clean the cabbage from the top sheets and rinse thoroughly. With a long sharp knife, cut out the stump. Next, we collect water in a pot and put it on medium heat. Water needs to be salted. We put the whole cabbage in boiling, salted water, and cook it over low heat for 7-10 minutes. It is important to take this into account so that the leaves of cabbage become soft, but do not boil. After that, you need to move the cabbage into a colander and let the water drain well. Cool the cabbage a little and divide it into sheets, selecting only whole and wide leaves. If their base and veins remain rough, they can be beaten off a little with a kitchen hammer, without damaging the integrity of the cabbage leaf.
Step 2: Vegetarian filling for stuffed cabbage.
Step 3: Form the cabbage rolls.We spread two tablespoons of the filling on the cabbage leaf and turn it in the form of an envelope, wrapping the edges inward. We spread cabbage rolls on a preheated pan, fry them for several minutes, and then pour sour cream and cover with a lid. Stew cabbage should be on moderate heat for about 10 minutes. Instead of sour cream, you can use tomato juice to cook cabbage rolls.
Step 4: Serve the vegetarian cabbage rolls.Stuffed cabbage spread on a plate, pour plenty of sour cream sauce from a pan and decorate with finely chopped herbs or twigs. The dish is served hot. Such stuffed cabbage is very tasty to serve as a side dish for meat dishes. Enjoy your meal!
- - Cabbage leaves can also be prepared in another way: we wrap cabbage in foil and send it to the oven preheated to 200 degrees. After 5-7 minutes, the leaves will soften, but will not lose their beneficial qualities.
- - If you like spices, then you can add cilantro, basil or other additives to your stuffing for stuffed cabbage to your taste.
- - Stuffed cabbage can also be steamed (instead of a pan). Then the sauce is served separately with the dish. Steamed cabbage rolls are even more airy and low-calorie.