We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making White Chocolate Natural
- Cocoa Butter 100 grams
- Liquid vanilla extract half a teaspoon
- Icing sugar 100 grams
- Powdered milk (infant formula) 100 grams
- Cinnamon ¼ teaspoon or to taste
- Main ingredientsCacao and chocolate
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scale, Cutting board, Knife, Deep saucepan, Stove, Deep pan, Tablespoon, Wooden kitchen spoon, Whisk blender, Silicone mold for muffins or plastic forms for sweets, Refrigerator, Dessert vase
Making white chocolate natural:
Step 1: Prepare Cocoa ButterFirst of all, remove cocoa butter from the packaging. We measure out the necessary amount of solid fat on a kitchen scale, put a piece on a cutting board, chop it into smaller parts with a knife and transfer to a deep saucepan.
Step 2: melt the cocoa butter.
Step 3: prepare the white chocolate mass.Then, without removing the stewpan from the water bath, we introduce the right amount of liquid vanilla extract, cinnamon, powdered sugar and baby milk into it. We arm ourselves with a wooden kitchen spoon and begin to mix the chocolate until the grains of the baby mixture dissolve, it will take about from 5 to 8 minutes. Of course, it’s impossible to completely get rid of them, but chocolate will be more natural with them. Well, if you want to get the perfect white chocolate, you will have to mix the whole mass in a water bath for 2 to 3 hours, that is how chocolate is prepared in confectioneries.
Step 4: form the chocolate.
Step 5: serve natural white chocolate.Natural white chocolate is served chilled. After solidification, the candies are removed from the silicone molds and placed in a dessert vase. It is better to store any home-made chocolate in the refrigerator after placing it in a hermetically sealed container. To the taste, cooked sweets can remind you of milk fudge, but it’s much tastier than the usual storefront which contains many preservatives and harmful substances. Chocolate is a great snack for such light aperitifs as champagne, any sparkling wines, liquors. Well, children eat it without any drinks, although freshly brewed tea will not hurt! Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - For the preparation of white chocolate it is better to use a dry, baby milk mixture, it has a high grinding quality, this will leave fewer grains in homemade chocolate, which, unfortunately, cannot be completely avoided.
- - Cocoa butter can be purchased in stores, supermarkets or pharmacies. When buying this product, be careful, the oil should be fresh, if its expiration date is out, sweets will be bitter.
- - Cocoa butter can be melted in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes each time by setting the timer for the kitchen appliance for 1 minute and mixing the melting fat with a spatula at intervals.
- - In the melted chocolate mass, you can add other spices, if desired, for example cardamom or ginger, as well as fruit or berry food flavors.
- - If desired, crushed or whole nuts, dried fruits or dried berries can be poured with white chocolate mass.
- - It is advisable to use powdered sugar for preparing any kind of chocolate, since sugar does not completely dissolve in fat, which can cause sugar grains to not taste very good in sweets.
- - A mixer can be used instead of a blender to mix the chocolate mass.