Ingredients for cooking potatoes "Tale for the beloved"
- Medium size potatoes 4-5 pieces
- Onions medium size 1-2 pieces
- Medium-sized garlic 2-3 cloves
- Vegetable oil for form lubrication
- Butter 40-50 grams
- Cream 20% fat 100 milliliters
- Milk 75 milliliters
- Sour cream 1-2 tablespoons
- Ginger root fresh small size ¾ part
- Fresh nutmeg to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground red pepper to taste
- Paprika spice (powder) to taste
- Main Ingredients Potato
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Tablespoon, Wooden spoon, Bowl, Plate - 3 pieces, Garlic, Teaspoon, Fine grater, Paper napkin, Frying pan, Kitchen stove, Baking dish, Culinary brush, Oven, Kitchen gloves, Wide dish for filing
Cooking potatoes "Tale for the beloved":
Step 1: prepare the potatoes.Peel the potatoes with a kitchen knife and peel the ingredient under running water. Then we shift the vegetable to a cutting board. Using the same sharp inventory, cut the potatoes lengthwise into two halves. After, cut each half across into thin plates, thick no more than 4-6 millimeters and transfer to a free bowl.
Step 2: prepare the onion.Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and rinse it under running water. Then we spread our ingredient on a cutting board and, using the same sharp inventory, cut the vegetable in half rings. Spread the onion half rings in a free plate.
Step 3: prepare the garlic.So, put the cloves of garlic on a chopping board and, slightly pressing the handle of the knife on the ingredient, remove the husk from it. Then, with the help of the garlic mill, grind the cloves of garlic and transfer to a clean plate.
Step 4: prepare the ginger.
Step 5: prepare the nutmeg.We wash the nutmeg under running water and wipe it dry with a paper towel. Then, without removing the peel from our ingredient, rub it on a fine grater and transfer to a free saucer.
Step 6: prepare the potato "Tale for the beloved."
Step 7: serve the potato "Tale for the beloved."The hot potato "fairy tale for the beloved" with a wooden spatula is transferred to a wide dish and served. Our delicious, delicate and fragrant potatoes go well with any other dishes: fish, meat, mushroom and vegetable. Good appetite!
- - Before serving, our dish can be decorated with chopped parsley and dill.
- - Before baking potatoes, the dish can be sprinkled with hard grated cheese.
- - For cooking potatoes "a fairy tale for a loved one" it is best to take potatoes of those varieties that will not be cooked during cooking.
- - If you are afraid that the dish will be very spicy, then you can not use red ground pepper.
- - You can also add fried mushrooms to our potato dish, since this will not spoil the taste of the dish, but on the contrary, it will even become tastier.