We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Mackerel Salting
Ingredients for making salted mackerel:
- Mackerel fish 2 pieces
- Coarse salt (without iodine) 2 tablespoons
- Sugar half a teaspoon
- Table vinegar 9% 2 tablespoons
- Pure distilled water 300 milliliters
- Coriander 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper grain 2-3 pieces
- Allspice 4-5 pieces
- Ground black pepper half a teaspoon
- Dill grains dried 1 teaspoon
- Main ingredients Mackerel
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Plate, Stewpan, Measuring cup, Cutting board, Knife, Sterilized liter can, Sterilized metal lid, Refrigerator, Plate
Cooking Mackerel Salts:
Step 1: prepare the marinade.First of all, you need to start with the marinade! Turn the stove on to a medium level and place a stewpan on it with the right amount of clean distilled water. Add to it all the spices, salt and sugar specified in the recipe. Bring the liquid to a boil, let the spices dissolve their aroma for 2 - 3 minutes and then enter the vinegar. Boil the marinade yet 1 minute and remove the stewpan from the stove. Pour the resulting mixture into a less hot dish, for example, in a measuring cup and let the aromatic mixture cool completely to room temperature.
Step 2: prepare the fish.
Step 3: salt the fish.
Step 4: serve the salted mackerel.Salting mackerel is a very easy and versatile process. After the fish is infused, it is cold placed on a plate and decorated with fresh herbs, lemons, onions or green onions. From such a lean salting, the fish is very tender, almost crumbly with a pronounced aroma of spices and herbs. Boiled vegetables, rice, mashed potatoes or salads from fresh vegetables can be a side dish for this yummy. Cook with pleasure and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - Spices and spices in this recipe can be supplemented, for example, add tarragon, caraway seeds, currant leaf, blackberry leaf, French dry mustard, coriander and many others.
- - This method of salting is suitable for any fish.
- - It is desirable that before cutting, the fish should be slightly frozen, in this form it will be easier to cut into slices.
- - You can make tea marinade, for this, add a handful of onion husks and 1 bag of black top-quality black tea to the above ingredients. Also, in such a marinade, if desired, you can add 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke. Boil the marinade, cool and fill the fish. The color of the mackerel will be darker with a spicy aftertaste, and if you add liquid smoke then with a smoked aftertaste.
- - In addition to all the above ingredients, you can pickle fish with vegetables, such as garlic, onions or carrots, these ingredients give their zest to mackerel and serve as a great addition to the side dish.
- - Be sure to sterilize all the equipment, before salting in any way, for 15 - 20 minutes! Do not forget that each product contains not only positive microflora, but also negative!