We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Laced kefir pancakes ingredients
- Kefir of any fat content 1 liter
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sugar 6 tablespoons
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable oil 6-7 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 3, 5 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Baking soda 2 teaspoons (without slide)
- Distilled pure water 2/3 cup (166 milliliters) or 1 cup (cup capacity 200 milliliters)
- Main ingredients: Eggs, Kefir, Flour
- Serving: 28 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Fine mesh strainer, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Whisk, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Glass, Stove, Frying pan, Ladle, Metal kitchen spatula, Large flat plate
Cooking pancakes on kefir fishnet:
Step 1: prepare the flour.To begin with, without fail, sift the wheat flour through a fine mesh sieve into a dry, deep bowl. This step is mandatory, because during sifting the flour is saturated with oxygen, dried and becomes friable, this has a very beneficial effect on the prepared dough and products made from it. Then add baking soda to the bowl and mix the dry ingredients with a whisk until smooth.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Step 3: fry the pancakes.
Step 4: serve pancakes with kefir openwork.Openwork kefir pancakes served warm. After cooking, they are allowed to cool slightly, because hot flour products are very harmful to digestion. Pancakes are very tender, with a huge number of bubble holes. Of course, they are not as thin as pancakes on milk; their thickness varies from 2 to 3 millimeters, but believe me, once you prepare this type of pancake, you will no longer pay attention to more than one other recipe. This yummy can be stuffed with any filling, starting with a sweet and ending with a spicy filling. For example, chopped fruits, jams, jam, cheese, stewed mushrooms, or whatever you like best. Under sweet gulls or coffee pots, it’s simply divine! Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you are not sure about the quality of your pan, dampen a kitchen paper towel with a small amount of vegetable oil and coat the pan so that a very thin layer of fat remains on its surface.
- - If during frying the pancakes start to break, do not add flour or vegetable oil, but you can beat a little more chicken egg and put it into the dough. After mixing the flour mass and try to cook the next pancake.
- - A cast iron pan or pan with a non-stick bottom and low sides is best for frying pancakes.
- - You can prepare the dough in a faster way, put all the ingredients in a blender bowl and beat at high speed until a homogeneous consistency or using a mixer.
- - If you wish, you can adjust the amount of sugar and salt, and you can also add liquid vanilla extract, vanilla sugar or any other fruit essences to the dough, which will give your products a pleasant aroma.