Ingredients for Making Orange Cinnamon Slices
- Oranges 2-3 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
- Sugar 1 tablespoon or to taste
- Lemon 1 piece
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Sugar
Inventory:Juicer, Paper Kitchen Towels, Plates, Knife, Cutting Board, Tablespoon
Cooking Orange Cinnamon Slices:
Step 1: prepare the oranges.First, wash the oranges under running water and wipe them with paper kitchen towels. Next, we transfer them to a cutting board and use a knife to cut the fruit across, into circles. Then, hands remove from the citrus peel, and also remove the seeds. The resulting slices are beautifully laid on a flat plate for serving. And the resulting juice, pour into a small cup or other container.
Step 2: prepare a mixture of juices.Next, rinse the lemon under running water, wipe with paper kitchen towels and transfer to a cutting board. Cut the citrus in half and squeeze the juice using a juicer. Then the resulting juice, combine with the remains of orange juice. After that add sugar and mix until all the sugar grains dissolve in the liquid.
Step 3: pour oranges with juice.Add cinnamon to the citrus sweet juice. Then mix the liquid until smooth. And pour orange juice with this juice. Let's get saturated 8 - 15 minutes and can be served.
Step 4: Serve the orange slices with cinnamon.Orange slices with cinnamon can be served as a dessert or as an appetizer. After all, everyone knows that citrus aroma causes appetite. After our orange slices are soaked, you can start tasting. This dish does not need any decoration. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of lemon juice, you can use freshly squeezed lime juice.
- - This way you can cook not only oranges, but also grapefruits.
- - If you do not have a juicer, then you can try to squeeze the juice with your hands. To do this, over any deep container, squeeze a half of the lemon and squeeze the juice.