We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making bobalek
- Milk 3.2% fat 480 milliliters
- Butter 120 grams
- Wheat flour 900 grams
- Sugar 100 grams
- Dry yeast 4.5 teaspoons
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- 2 eggs
- Flower honey for watering dishes
- Poppy seeds for sprinkling
- Vegetable oil for greasing a baking sheet
- Purified water 4-5 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough, Honey
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Saucepan - 2 pieces, Cooker, Tablespoon, Sieve, Bowl - 2 pieces, Wooden spatula, Knife, Cloth towel, Baking sheet, Baking paper, Oven, Kitchen gloves, Colander, Deep dish
Step 1: prepare the milk-cream mixture.Put butter in a saucepan and pour milk into the same container. We put the pan on a small fire and, stirring the two ingredients with a tablespoon, allow the butter to completely melt in milk. Attention: milk does not need to be boiled completely, it is enough that it is warm and the oil is completely dissolved in it, we have a homogeneous milk-cream mixture. Attention: if you took the oil out of the freezer and it is very frozen, then before placing it in a pan with milk, leave it on a plate so that the oil ingredient melts to room temperature on its own and only after that we transfer it to the container.
Step 2: prepare the flour.
Step 3: prepare the flour mixture.
Step 4: prepare the eggs.Before we release the egg whites and yolks from the shell, we will well wash the eggs under running warm water. Then, with the help of a kitchen knife, we break the eggshell over a free bowl, and pour the proteins and yolks into this container.
Step 5: prepare the dough.In a bowl with flour mixture, gradually pour the cream-milk mixture from the container, while always stir all the ingredients with a wooden spoon so that the flour does not come in lumps. When the flour mixture is completely dissolved in the milk-cream mixture and a homogeneous test mass is obtained, we add egg whites and yolks. We continue to knead the dough well. Then we shift it to the table, crushed with flour, and knead the test component until it stops sticking to the hands. The dough should become uniform in consistency and elastic. The main thing is that you do not need to knead it strongly so that it does not turn from elastic to very dense. Then our baked goods may rise poorly, and the bobalka will be raw inside. Lightly grease a deep bowl with vegetable oil and transfer the dough into it. Cover the container with a clean cloth towel and set in a warm place. for 30-40 minutes. During this time, the test ingredient will increase 2 timessince the yeast, starting to ferment, produce carbon dioxide, which loosens the dough. Therefore, in order to remove excess carbon dioxide from the test component, be sure to do a swipe, that is, press several times with your hands on the dough. Then we let it rise again, covering the container with a towel and placing it in a warm place for 45 minutes.
Step 6: bake the test balls.
Step 8: prepare honey.
Step 9: prepare the bobalka.Slightly cooled buns are transferred from a baking sheet to a colander and sprinkled with water so that they become a little damp on top. After that, we shift the pastries into a deep dish and pour them on top with warm honey. After - sprinkle bobalki with poppy seeds. Using a wooden spoon, carefully mix the bobals in a container so that the honey and poppy are evenly distributed over the entire surface of our baking.
Step 10: serve the bobalka.Serve bobalki in a deep dish on the festive table along with the rest of the Christmas dishes. How fragrant and tasty our buns turned out. Have a nice Christmas and bon appetit!
- - Do not overdo it with sugar in the dough, as the buns may burn during baking or it will not turn out lush.
- - For the preparation of the test, it is best to use homemade milk with a high percentage of fat content. Of course, you can also knead the dough on the water, but then your pastries will not be so fragrant. After all, it is the milk ingredient that improves the viscosity and friability of the dough, so the buns will turn out not only fragrant, but also with a shiny crust.
- - Do not put the dough on a draft, as it can rise poorly, and from this the bobalka will not turn out magnificent.
- - Kneading the dough depends on the quality of the flour: the greater the percentage of gluten in it, the easier the dough is kneading. Therefore, when buying flour, look at the gluten indicator on the package. Its content in the flour ingredient should be at least 24%.