We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of Belarusian potato headstock
- Potato 2 kilograms
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Salt to taste
- Sour cream 20% fat 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Large bacon 2-4 strips
- Large onion 1 piece
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Potato, Onion
- Serving 12 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Frying pan, Kitchen stove, Cutting board, Knife, Baking tray, Kitchen paper towels, Wooden spatula, Fine grater, Sieve, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Kitchen gloves, Baking dishes - 4 pieces, Rectangular baking dish or baking tray, Plate - 2 pieces
Preparation of Belarusian potato headstock:
Step 1: prepare the bacon.We spread the bacon on a cutting board and, using a knife, cut the ingredient into small pieces. After that, put on a medium heat a frying pan without adding vegetable oil. When the pan warms up, make the fire less than average and carefully spread the crushed bacon into the container with clean, dry hands. From time to time, stirring the component with a wooden spatula, fry the bacon until it turns golden with a crispy crust. Then, turn off the burner and set the pan aside so that the bacon cools to room temperature. After - we shift the ingredient with a spatula to kitchen paper towels so that excess fat is stored from the meat pieces.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: prepare the potatoes.
Step 4: prepare the Belarusian potato grandmother.
Step 5: serve the Belarusian potato grandmother.Immediately after cooking, you can serve it to the table. The Belarusian potato grandmother is obtained with a soft golden crust on the outside and with a delicate potato mass inside, which melts in the mouth after the first bite, leaving behind an unforgettable aftertaste of fried onions and bacon. Well, in order to improve the taste of the dish, you can sprinkle it with finely chopped fresh herbs of parsley or dill, and serve with sour cream. Good appetite!
- - If you always have such an assistant in your kitchen as a food processor, then you can use it instead of a fine grater. Only in this case, be extremely careful that the appliance does not dry the potato chips. After all, potatoes should stay wet.
- - Instead of bacon, you can also add any other meat ingredients to your taste in the Belarusian potato headstock. For example, it can be pork and beef fried minced meat, or just fried pieces of beef or chicken, as well as fried sausage. The good taste will not change!
- - Belarusian potato grandmother can be used as a main course or served as a side dish. For example, if you cook this dish in a baking sheet, then it can be served as a main dish of potatoes. And vice versa: in small baking tins that can be served in this form to the table, the dish will be ironed like a side dish.