We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making the Right Manti
For the test:
- Sifted wheat flour 2.5 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Distilled pure water 1 cup
For meat filling:
- Beef or lamb (tenderloin) 1 kilogram
- Onions (medium) 4 pieces
- Potato 1 piece
- Ground black pepper half a teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground caraway seeds 1 teaspoon
- Olive or vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Sifted wheat flour for rolling 50 grams or as needed
- Vegetable oil 5-6 tablespoons or how much is needed
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Potato, Onion, Eggs
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Stove, Stewpan, Measuring cup, Fine sieve, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Paper kitchen towels, Plastic wrap, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Bowl, Refrigerator, Multi-layer steamer, Kitchen table, Rolling pin, Kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking the right manti:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Manti is a traditional dish of the peoples of Central Asia, it has a great history and thousands of names, khoshans, jusai manta, kava manta, yenik manta, mantou and these are just a few variations. First you need to cook the dough. Using a fine mesh sieve, sift into a deep bowl the right amount of wheat flour and add 1 teaspoon of salt to it. Then mix these ingredients with a tablespoon until smooth. Turn the stove on to a medium level and place a stewpan on it with the right amount of clean distilled water. Preheat the liquid to 30 - 35 degrees and pour into a measuring cup in order to make sure that there is as much water left as is needed to prepare the dough. After a clean hand, make a deepening in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour warm water into it. Now put the eggshell eggshell into a bowl and start kneading the dough with a tablespoon. When it becomes difficult for you to interfere, continue kneading with your hands. Knead the dough well on dumplings or dumplings, give this process at least 10 minutes. Cover the finished dough with plastic wrap and let it brew for 15 to 20 minutes. Ideally, the dough should not be too soft or too dense.
Step 2: prepare the meat.
Step 3: prepare onions and potatoes.
Step 4: prepare the minced meat.In a bowl with chopped ingredients, add half a teaspoon of black pepper. One teaspoon of ground caraway seeds. One teaspoon of salt. And 2 tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil. Remember the top layer of onions and potatoes with your hands so that the vegetables become softer and let the juice flow. Then mix the minced meat with clean hands until a smooth consistency is obtained. Separate a small amount of minced meat from the total mass, and lay it in a separate bowl. Cover the container with the remaining meat with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Let the filling infuse.
Step 5: prepare a double boiler and roll out the dough.
Step 6: form the manti.
Step 7: steam the manti.
Step 8: serve the correct manti.The correct manti are served hot, stacked in portions on a large flat plate. As a side dish, you can serve fresh or pickled vegetable slices to this dish. This meat dish is pleasant to relish with red semisweet or sweet wine, but for children it is preferable to serve pomegranate or apple juice with manti. Proper manti will bring you a lot of pleasure, satiety and pleasure! Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you cook manti yourself, immediately after slicing the dough into squares, it is better to separate a small part from the total mass and mold from manty flour squares. During modeling, it is preferable to cover the rest of the dough with plastic wrap so that the dough does not dry out.
- - In addition to black ground pepper, you can add white ground pepper and allspice to the filling.
- - Potatoes can be put in the filling at will, basically they are added in order to soften the taste of meat.
- - Instead of beef or lamb tenderloin, you can use the neck, shoulder blade or loin.
- - In order for the meat to be cut better, you can freeze it in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- - Do not forget that for raw vegetables, raw meat and dough must be separate cutting boards and knives!
- - If after the meal you still have manti, put them in a plastic container with a tight lid and store in the refrigerator for no more than 2 days.
- - If you decide not to cook all the manti, you can place the raw product on a baking sheet covered with food-grade plastic wrap, freeze it, then transfer it to a plastic bag and store in the refrigerator using it as needed. Raw manti can be stored in the freezer for up to a month.