We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making biscuit in 3 minutes
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Sugar 4 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 3 tablespoons
- Starch 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa 2 tablespoons
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- 5 tablespoons milk
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- Icing sugar for decoration
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Bowl - 2 pieces, Hand whisk, Microwave, Cup, Sieve, Kitchen gloves
Cooking a biscuit in 3 minutes:
Step 1: prepare the sugar-egg mixture.We take one chicken egg and use a knife to break it over the bowl. Then add sugar to this container with a tablespoon. Using a hand whisk, beat our sugar-egg mixture well. It is desirable that the sugar dissolves. Then, using a tablespoon, add cocoa powder to a bowl with our ingredients and once again beat everything well so that our ingredient dissolves in the sugar-egg mixture. Attention: since our recipe is designed to prepare one serving, then if you cook for several guests, then naturally it is also necessary to increase the number of ingredients. Then you can use a mixer to beat the egg-sugar mixture. It will turn out in this case much more magnificent, and it will be prepared in a few minutes.
Step 2: prepare the flour mixture.
Step 3: Cook the biscuit in 3 minutes.
Step 4: serve the biscuit in 3 minutes.Using a kitchen tack, we take out a cup of cooked biscuit from the microwave. When the dish has cooled, sprinkle it with powdered sugar manually. And you can serve our miracle biscuit right in the cup - it will be very interesting! Or, turning the cup upside down, gently transfer the biscuit into a clean plate, and then sprinkle it with powdered sugar. I think the first option will appeal to your guests more. Do not forget to make fragrant tea or serve with coffee. Good appetite!
- - You can show your culinary imagination even after making the biscuit, take it out of the cup, separating the finished dough from the walls with a knife. Then cut the finished baking into 2 or 3 parts and grease the cakes with cream or another cream, and put fresh strawberries or raspberries on the top cakes.
- - Vanilla sugar or cinnamon can be added to the flour mixture for a fragrant smell.
- - If you prefer white biscuits, then you can not add an ingredient such as cocoa.
- - The more you add cocoa to the dough, the richer the dish will be to taste and darker in color, and vice versa.