Dough chop ingredients
For the test:
- Wheat flour 500 grams (300 grams for kneading, 200 grams for kneading)
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Distilled pure water 200 milliliters
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons
- Pork 500 grams (ham or neck)
- Onion 2 pieces
- Mayonnaise 5-6 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sifted wheat flour for table powder 100 grams
- Vegetable oil for frying 100-150 milliliters
- Main ingredients: Pork, Onion, Flour
- Serving 12 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Fine mesh strainer, Table spoon, Stove, Stewpan, Kitchen table, Paper kitchen towels, Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Plate - 2 pieces, Kitchen spatula, Rolling pin, Frying pan with a lid, Teaspoon, Large flat dish
Cooking chop in the dough:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Sift into a deep bowl 300 grams wheat flour with a fine mesh sieve. Add salt to it and mix the mass with a tablespoon. Turn the stove on to a medium level, place a stewpan on it with the right amount of clean distilled water and bring the liquid to a boil. Then make a hole in the flour - a hole and pour in it the right amount of vegetable oil. After the water boils, introduce it into the flour mass, without ceasing to mix the ingredients with a tablespoon. Mix the batter with a spoon until it becomes difficult for you to mix it. Then put it on the kitchen table, sprinkled with sifted wheat flour, and knead the dough with your hands to a steeper consistency, it should be tight and not stick to your hands. Place the finished dough in a deep bowl sprinkled with wheat flour and let it brew 10 - 15 minutes if it floats, add flour and knead again.
Step 2: prepare the meat.Wash the pork under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, lay it on a cutting board, remove excess fat, spittle, veins and small bones, if any. Then cut the pork into thin slices with an approximate thickness. up to 1 centimeter. Then, using a kitchen hammer, beat off each piece of meat, at the same time salting them and sprinkling them with black pepper. Place the beaten pork on a plate and let it soak in salt and spices for 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 3: prepare the onion.Peel the onions, rinse under running water, pat dry with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board and cut into half rings with an approximate thickness up to 7 millimeters. Turn the stove on to a medium level and place a pan with the right amount of vegetable oil on it. When the fat is hot, throw the chopped onion into the pan and fry it until it is transparent and a light golden crust. During frying, stir the vegetable with a kitchen spatula so that the onion does not stick to the bottom of the pan. This process will take you no more 45 minutes. Put the finished onions on a plate.
Step 4: forms a chop in the test.Sprinkle a small layer of sifted wheat flour on the kitchen table, pinch off a small piece from the dough, that's enough 60 - 70 grams. Lay it on a table and roll it with a rolling pin into a thin layer no more than 3 to 4 millimeters thick. In the middle of the rolled dough, put a slice of the beaten meat, on top of it lay a tablespoon of fried onions and half or 1 teaspoon mayonnaise. Connect the edges of the dough and form a chop. Act as desired, you can make the chop round, square or oval, in general, as you like more. In the same way, shape the rest of the chops and lay them on a chopping board sprinkled with sifted wheat flour.
Step 5: fry the chop in the dough.Turn on the stove to a medium level and place a pan with 3 - 4 dining rooms tablespoons of vegetable oil. After the fat has warmed up, put it in the pan. 2 - 3 chops in the test, and cover the container with a lid. Remove the lid from the pan periodically and make sure that the dough does not stick. When one of the sides of the chops is fried to a golden, brownish brown crust, shift them to the other side with a kitchen spatula and cover the pan again with a lid. The steam that accumulates under the lid will simultaneously boil both meat and dough, as a result, your chops will be tender, airy and very soft. On roasting each side individually, it will take you approximately 4 minutes each. Transfer finished chops to a large flat dish. In the same way, cook all the other chops in the dough, periodically adding vegetable oil to the pan.
Step 6: serve the chop in the test.Chop in the dough is served hot laid in portions on a large flat dish. As a side dish, a salad of fresh vegetables, french fries, mashed potatoes, boiled rice or pasta is suitable for such a chop. Chops in the dough very much resemble meat patties only tastier and more airy, just before serving you can decorate your items with sprigs of parsley, dill or basil. This dish will be enjoyed by you and your family at 100%. Enjoy your meal!
- - In order to prevent the claws of the kitchen hammer, before you beat the meat, you can cover it with plastic wrap or moisten the hammer in cold running water.
- - Sometimes, during the formation of the chop, a piece of hard cheese is placed on the meat, after which they add onion, a little mayonnaise and form the chop. This combination of ingredients makes the dish more tender.
- - The spices indicated in this dish are not essential, you can use any other spices you like that are suitable for meat dishes, for example, dried and ground leaf of laurel, caraway seeds, nutmeg, basil, juniper, sage, rosemary, marjoram, hyssop , lemon balm, cardamom and many others.
- - Mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream or cream.
- - Onions can be stewed with mushrooms.
- - The dough can be prepared in milk.