We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Pickled String Beans
Ingredients for the preparation of pickled string beans:
- Green beans 2 kilograms
- Garlic 4-5 Prongs
- Cloves 6-7 pieces
- Allspice 8-7 pieces
- 5-6 black peppercorns
- Laurel leaf 5-6 pieces
- Table vinegar 9% 200 milliliters
- Sugar 150-200 grams
- Salt 3 tablespoons or to taste
- Mustard seeds 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil 100 milliliters
- Sterilized clean water 1 liter
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Colander, Cutting Board, Knife, Deep Bowl, Stove, Casserole, Glass Bowl with Tight Lid, Kitchen Towel, Garlic Cooler, Refrigerator, Tablespoon, Salad Bowl or Deep Plate
Cooking pickled green beans:
Step 1: prepare the beans.
Step 2: cook the beans.Turn the stove on to a medium level and place on it a large pot half full of ordinary running water. Bring the liquid to a boil, add salt to taste and dip the string beans prepared for pickling into it. Now you need to boil the beans, if you purchased young bean sprouts, then cook them no more 8 minutes if you bought more mature beans, then you have to cook it for 12 to 15 minutes. After half boiled beans, discard in a colander, let the remaining liquid drain and transfer to any glass container in which you are going to marinate the bean pods.
Step 3: combine the spices with the beans.
Step 4: prepare the marinade.
Step 5: pickle green beansPour the green beans with spices with a hot marinade, allow the mass to cool, close the glass container with a lid and refrigerate for a day. After you can take a sample, your beans will be ready already after 24 hoursbut the longer it will stand in the marinade, the more tasty, rich and aromatic it will be. Immediately before serving, put the beans in a salad bowl or in a deep plate, then season it with fresh vegetable oil and fresh garlic squeezed through the garlic press.
Step 6: Serve the pickled green beans.Pickled green beans are served cold, laid in a salad bowl or in a deep plate. Before serving it, you can season it with vegetable oil, fresh chopped garlic and freshly chopped herbs, parsley, dill or celery. This dish is an ideal appetizer for strong aperitifs, such as vodka or homemade moonshine. Pickled green beans can also be a great addition to soups, fish, meat or vegetable dishes. Cook with pleasure and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - Just before cooking, green beans should be soaked in warm water for 8 - 10 hours in order to dissolve the oligosaccharides - sugars that are not digested by the human body, they cause gas formation and slow down the process of digesting food. Soaked beans become softer, which significantly reduces its cooking time, such beans can be cooked for 3-4 minutes.
- - Sometimes beans are pickled with several types of vegetables, for example, sweet salad peppers, carrots, onions, broccoli or cauliflower.
- - The spices indicated in this recipe can be supplemented, for example, by adding red hot pepper, mint leaves or lemongrass.
- - You can pickle green beans with any fresh herbs, such as dill, parsley, celery, basil, cilantro.
- - Instead of vegetable oil, you can use olive oil.
- - Instead of the usual vinegar, you can use wine or juice from freshly squeezed lemon.
- - Remember that the equipment in which pickled beans should be perfectly washed, and preferably sterilized and then dried in a natural way, that is, by itself.