We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Canapes with Walnut Cheese Pate
- Baguette Bread 10-12 slices
- Large garlic 1 clove
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Walnuts peeled 100 grams
- Butter 100 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Cheese, Nuts, Bread
- Serving 10 Servings
Meat grinder or blender, Flat serving dish, Medium bowl, Tablespoon, Cutting board, Knife, Teaspoon, Garlic, Fork, Refrigerator, Cling film or pan lid
Cooking canapes with walnut cheese pate:
Step 1: prepare hard cheese.Using a meat grinder or a blender, grind the cheese and transfer it to a medium bowl. For such a delicious dish, you can choose any kind of cheese and any brand of cheese, the main thing is that you like the canapes. For example, the paste is tasty if you add Russian cheese, or Adyghe cheese, as well as any other cheese, even processed one. Attention: if you are using the first inventory, then be sure to grind the component with a fine lattice, so that the paste ingredient turns out to have a mushy consistency. In the case of using a blender, you can use the Turbo mode.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.
Step 3: prepare the paste.In a bowl with crushed ingredients for the paste, spread the soft butter at room temperature. And for this, we just get the creamy component from the refrigerator in advance. Salt and pepper to taste our future paste and with the help of a fork we thoroughly mix the products until a homogeneous mass is formed. Then - put the paste in the refrigerator to insist, for 20-25 minutes. And so that he does not absorb extraneous odors of food in the refrigerator, we rewind the container with cling film or cover with a lid from any pan that is suitable in diameter to a bowl.
Step 4: prepare canapes with walnut-cheese pate.
Step 5: serve canapes with walnut-cheese pate.Immediately after cooking, the dish can be served. For a more appetizing appearance, canapes with nut and cheese pate can be decorated with a sprig of fresh dill or parsley. In fact, such a dish is very appropriate to cook for all kinds of receptions, as it is very easy to prepare and at the same time very tasty. But I pamper my relatives and friends on a regular holiday, so that for them this day would also seem like a holiday. I usually serve canapes with hot tea and often in the morning for breakfast, as my family loves cheese sandwiches. And so the dish is both tasty and healthy, since the nut gives our body additional energy and a number of vitamins, and in winter the prevention of flu and colds, since garlic is part of the dish. Good appetite!
- - If you don’t have a baguette at hand, do not be discouraged. An excellent substitute is a regular fresh loaf. Only best in this case is to cut each slice of bread into several small pieces and fry over medium heat in a small amount of vegetable oil. Then you will get not just a small sandwich, but a dish with a golden and fragrant crust of bread.
- - Instead of butter, you can add spread, homemade heavy cream or a small amount of mayonnaise to the paste. So the dish is also very tasty.
- - In a blender or in a meat grinder, you can grind all the products for the paste, including walnuts. This option is convenient for those who do not really like nuts.
- - If you didn’t have a blender or a meat grinder on hand, do not worry. After all, you can grind the components for paste in another way. To do this, just take a fine grater. True, it will take a little longer, but the result will be the same.