We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Fried Cabbage
- White cabbage 500-700 grams (middle head)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Bacon 4-5 strips
- Salt to taste
- Pure distilled water 2-3 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground allspice to taste
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Cabbage
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Paper kitchen towels, Deep bowl, Deep plate, Stove, Frying pan with high sides and lid, Kitchen spatula, Plate, Bowl, Tablespoon, Garlic gum
Cooking fried cabbage:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.To start, prepare the cabbage. For this dish you need a dense head of white cabbage, remove the top leaves from the surface of the head, 3 - 4 will be quite enough. After washing the vegetable under running water from various kinds of contaminants, shake the excess liquid above the sink, cut the cob, and cut the cabbage 2 halves. Place both parts of the cabbage on a chopping board one at a time and use a knife to chop the pieces that are medium in size and arbitrary in shape. It can be triangles, squares, large straws whatever your heart desires. Then transfer the cabbage into a deep bowl. Now go in for bacon, rinse pieces of lard under running water and pat dry with paper towels. Fold the bacon into a stack, cut into medium strips with an approximate length up to 1 centimeter, you can a little more and transfer to a deep plate.
Step 2: fry the bacon.
Step 3: fry and stew the cabbage.
Step 4: serve the fried cabbage.This type of fried cabbage is served hot and laid on a plate. Such cabbage can be an ideal side dish for meat, for any hot or cold dish. You can eat cabbage with a slice of fresh homemade bread. Decorate it with fried sausages, sausages or other sausages. With baked honey ribs and rice. Also a good combination is fried cabbage and chicken, pork or beef chop, roast beef or beef steak, pork leg or chicken rolls. Fried cabbage is the perfect side dish! Enjoy your meal!
- - Sometimes fried cabbage is cooked with onions. At the above indicated amount of ingredients 1 - 2 large onions. Onions are cut into a medium cube of 1 per 1 centimeter, stewed in fat until light golden crust for 3 to 4 minutes and then add cabbage to it.
- - Adds to stewed cabbage such as celery root, carrots, parsnips, any fresh or dried herbs, sweet bell peppers, hot chili peppers, you can improvise as you like by adding various herbs and vegetables to the cabbage.
- - The set of spices in this recipe is not fundamental, you can put any spices you like that are suitable for vegetable dishes.
- - Do not add salt at the beginning of frying cabbage, from this it can give juice that will soften the vegetable tissue before the slices have time to fry, and in the end you will not have fried cabbage, but cabbage porridge.
- - Cabbage can also be fried in any other type of fat, for example in olive or vegetable oil, as well as in lard or butter.
- - If you decide to fry cabbage on bacon, you can replace it with fat from the neck of the pig, tenderloin or undercut.