We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making hawthorn and dried fruit
- Dried pears -100 grams to taste
- Dried apples 100 grams
- Sun-dried pear 5-6 pieces
- Prunes 100 grams
- Dry thorns 2 tablespoons
- Dry rosehip berries 2 tablespoons
- Dry hawthorn berries 2 tablespoons
- Raisins 3 tablespoons
- Sugar to taste
- Honey to taste
- Water 4 liters
- Main ingredients: Prune, Apple, Pear, Rosehip
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:5 liter pan, tablespoon, bowl, gas stove, ladle
Cooking hawthorn and dried fruit
Step 1: Insist dried fruits.To get started, collect all available dried fruits and berries and rinse them well. Then place them in a separate container and fill them with water so that the water does not cover them completely. Berries and fruits should swell, so leave them in this state for a while.
Step 2: Cook the Uzvar.Take a five-liter pan, pour pure cold water into it and set it on a fire to boil. When the water reaches a boil, throw in the pan the swollen dried fruits and berries, along with the water remaining after them. Bring the broth to a boil, reduce the heat and do not completely cover, so that there is not a large gap between the pan and the lid. So cook for about 20 minutes.
Step 3: Serve the hawthorn pattern.After the hawthorn leaflet is ready, remove the pan from the heat and wrap it in a blanket or a thick terry towel. This is necessary so that the uzvar is well infused. It is better if the drink is infused all night, but if you have the patience to taste the divine sweetness of the drink, then leave it, at least for 3-4 hours. Before serving, the hawthorn vein should be sweetened with honey or sugar, this is up to you. Good appetite!
- - The more time you give the hawthorn leaflet to infuse, the tastier, more aromatic and healthier it will be.
- - if you want to give the drink a piquant taste, then add cloves, cinnamon, zest of lemon and orange to it. You can also add lemon and orange juice, this will sweeten or acidify the uzvar. Also prunes, raisins, dried apricots, cherries, raspberries or blueberries may well work.
- - Sugar and honey should be added to the pattern when it is ready and slightly cooled. The fact is that honey, when heated above 40 C, loses many medicinal properties and can even become harmful.