We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Vienna waffles
- 2 eggs
- Sugar 150 gr
- Flour 300 gr
- Cream 10% 200 ml
- Sour cream 4 tbsp
- Starch 1 tsp
- Slaked Vinegar Soda 0.5 tsp
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Sour Cream, Cream, Flour
- Serving 10-15
Inventory:Waffle iron, Brush, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Whisk
Cooking Viennese Waffles:
Step 1: prepare the egg mixture.Break the eggs so as to separate the yolk from the protein. Beat the yolks with sugar. Separately, whip the whites in the foam foam. Next, mix whipped yolks with proteins.
Step 2: prepare the dough.We take sour cream, add flour, starch and slaked soda there. We extinguish a small amount of soda on a teaspoon with acetic acid at 9% concentration, tilt the spoon slightly and carefully pour acetic acid, so that the resulting foamed mass is in the dough. There we gradually add the egg mixture and cream. Next, mix everything thoroughly with a whisk until smooth.
Step 3: bake Viennese waffles.Grease the waffle iron with vegetable oil. Put the dough in it with a spoon. Close and wait 3-5 minutes. We take out the fry waffles and put them on a plate. Repeat the procedure. After baking 2-3 times, the waffle iron should again be greased with oil.
Step 4: serve Vienna waffles.You can serve them with jam, condensed milk, honey. Depending on the size of your waffle iron, they can be cut and made into cakes, decorated with berries or fruits. By breakfast, they are perfectly complemented by milk or coffee. Aromatic tea or hot chocolate will suit the dessert. Enjoy your meal!
- - If in your kitchen there was only 70% acetic acid, then it must be diluted. We take a glass and in it with a tablespoon we count 8 tablespoons of water, and then 1 tablespoon of acetic acid. Mix and extinguish soda with this solution.
- - For the aromatic smell, you can add vanilla sugar to the dough.
- - To make it easier to beat egg whites, use a mixer.