We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making garlic honey ribs
- Pork ribs, meat 1 kg
- Honey 100-150 grams
- Oyster sauce 200 milliliters
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Garlic 1 head
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Honey
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Kitchen paper towels, Knife, Cutting board, Sudok with a lid, Garlic ginger, Deep plate, Whisk, Refrigerator, Oven, Aluminum foil, Chef brush, Nonstick pan, Kitchen towel, Fork, Large flat plate
Cooking honey ribs with garlic:
Step 1: prepare the ribs.The products you need to have on hand to prepare this culinary masterpiece can be found in any store, supermarket or market. To get started, prepare the pork meat, ribs, rinse them under a stream of cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels and lay on a cutting board. Then, with a sharp knife, clean them from the hymen, if any, and remove the small bones on the edge of the ribs. Cut the ribs across between the bones so that an approximately even layer of meat remains on both sides of the ribs. Place them in a deep glass vessel or any other deep dishes and cook the marinade.
Step 2: prepare the marinade for the ribs.
Step 3: marinate the ribs.Pour the pork ribs with the resulting marinade so that the liquid mass completely covers them. If the marinade is small and it will not completely cover the ribs, prepare another portion or add honey until you are sure that the pork ribs are completely covered with the marinade. Cover the vessel with a tight lid and refrigerate it for 12 hours.
Step 4: prepare the ribs for baking.
Step 5: bake the ribs.
Step 6: serve the honey ribs with garlic.Honey ribs with garlic are served hot, laid on a large flat dish, very often they are decorated with sliced fresh vegetables and herbs. In restaurants, this dish is served without unrolling foil ribs, along with baked potatoes in the same marinade. Honey ribs can be the main dish of your table, which you can supplement with a salad of fresh vegetables, stewed or oven-baked vegetables, mashed potatoes, boiled or baked potatoes. For a daily table, honey ribs will be ideally combined with buckwheat porridge, boiled rice or spaghetti. This dish is pleasant to relish with sweet wines of different varieties, and delicious pomegranate juice is suitable for supporters of a sober lifestyle. Tasty and not expensive! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of oyster sauce, you can use soy sauce, but remember that this type of sauce is more salty than oyster and you need to add less or dilute it with boiled chilled water.
- - In the same way you can cook beef ribs - bake for 50 minutes, young lamb ribs - bake for 30 - 40 minutes.
- - To cook this dish, you can use any kind of honey.
- - If your honey is sugared and solidified, put the right amount of sweet mass in a small saucepan and melt the honey on a stove that is turned on to the weakest level. Honey should not boil!
- - Ribs marinated in this type of marinade can be stored in a tightly closed container for 2 to 4 days in the refrigerator and used as needed.
- - The more ribs insist in the marinade, the softer, more tender and tastier they will be after baking. Also, the longer they are marinated, the faster they cook, for example, ribs that have been marinated for 2 days, cooked in 27 - 30 minutes.