Ingredients for making dorada fillet in champagne sauce
- Medium-sized Dorada fish 2 pieces
- Purified water 1 liter
- Champignon mushrooms medium size 12 pieces
- Medium Carrot 2 pieces
- Butter 200 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Onions medium size 2 pieces
- Dried bay leaves 1-2 pieces
- Black pepper peas 5-6 peas
- Champagne dry white 500 milliliters
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Large pan, Frying pan, Strainer, Deep bowl, Three flat plates, Bakeware, Food foil, Tablespoon, Wooden spatula, Serving dish, Tweezers, Plastic bag, Skimmer, Two medium bowls, Measuring cup, Kitchen paper towels, Medium grater, Oven, Refrigerator
Preparation of dorada fillet in champagne sauce:
Step 1: prepare the first part of the vegetables.
Step 2: prepare the fish.First, we need to process the dorada and cut the fish fillet. We wash the ingredient under running cold water and on a cutting board we clean it with a knife from the scales and entrails. Cut off the head, fins and tail. And now, having made an incision along the ridge, we separate the loin portion from the spinal and costal bones. With tweezers we clean the dorada meat from small bones and rinse it again under cold running water. Then put the fillet in a plastic bag and then in the refrigerator to cool the main component of the dish. The remaining parts of the fish are not discarded; we also need them.
Step 3: prepare the fish broth.
Step 4: prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Step 5: do the vegetable frying.
Step 6: prepare the fillet of dorada in champagne sauce.Lubricate the baking dish with a small amount of butter and put the stewed vegetables in it. On top of the frying, spread the chilled dorado fillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Pour champagne into a bowl with broth and mix everything with a tablespoon. Pour the mixture into a container with a future dish, cover everything with food foil and put in a preheated oven until 210 ° C bake on 10 minutes. Then we take out the dish from the oven and transfer the fish fillet with a fork to the serving dish. Attention: It is advisable to put the fish in a warm place so that it does not cool. In the meantime, pour the juice from the baking dish into the pan, while holding the vegetable components with a spatula so that they remain in the container. We put the pan on a large fire and evaporate the liquid until it remains 2/3 part. After this, add the remaining butter to the pan and, constantly stirring with a spatula, prepare the sauce for another 3-5 minutesuntil the butter has completely melted and mixed with the broth-champagne liquid. And now we spread the vegetable mixture on a dish with dorada fillet and pour over the cooked sauce.
Step 7: Serve Dorado Fillet in Champagne Sauce.Immediately after cooking, the dish can be served to the table, decorating it with a slice of lemon and a sprig of greens. Fillet of dorada in champagne sauce is very tender and tasty! And most importantly, it is satisfying, healthy and at the same time low-calorie. Good appetite!
- - Do not pour out the remaining broth, as it is very tasty and rich. Just pour it into a clean container and refrigerate it to prepare further dishes from it. You can even serve it with a dish in small cups, preheating it on a fire and adding a little finely chopped garlic.
- - For cutting fish, you need to take a special sharp knife with a narrow and flexible blade to gently separate the loin from the ridge of the fish.
- - And to make it convenient for you to clean the fish, you can sprinkle your fingers with salt. Then they will not slip on the surface of the dorada.
- - Take out the gallbladder very carefully so that it does not burst and its contents do not fall onto the fish meat. Otherwise, the taste of the dish will be spoiled by a bitter taste.