We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Lazy Khachapuri
- 2 eggs
- Sour cream 200 milliliters (2 cups)
- Sifted wheat flour 1 cup
- Butter 70-90 grams
- Hard cheese of any brand and fat content 350 grams
- Food baking powder 1 sachet (10 grams or a tablespoon)
- Dill 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Cheese, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Whisk, Cutting board, Knife, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Tablespoon, Oven, Kitchen towel, Baking paper, Large flat plate
Cooking lazy khachapuri:
Step 1: beat eggs and sour cream.In the deep bowl, beat the desired number of eggs without shells and beat them with a whisk until lush yellow foam. Then add the right amount of sour cream, salt to taste and beat the ingredients for 5 - 7 minutes until lush light foam and complete dissolution of salt.
Step 2: fry the greens.
Step 3: prepare the minced dough.While the greens are cooling, take the right amount of hard cheese, any brand and any fat content. If it has a paraffin crust, cut it with a knife, lay the peeled cheese on a cutting board and cut into a small cube with an approximate diameter 5 by 5 mmmaybe a little more up to 7 millimeters. Place sliced cheese and fried cooled greens in a bowl with beaten eggs and sour cream. Stir the total mass with a tablespoon until smooth, try and if necessary add salt. Then add the right amount of sifted wheat flour, a baking powder, black pepper to taste and mix the ingredients with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency in a bowl.
Step 4: bake the lazy khachapuri.
Step 5: serve the lazy khachapuri.
- - It is desirable that the cheese be cut into small pieces, but if you do not have time to prepare the cheese, simply rub it through a coarse grater or grind it into small pieces at an average speed for 1 minute or a little longer.
- - In this type of khachapuri you can put any greens you like.
- - You can add boiled and minced meat of any kind to this type of khachapuri. You can also put in it stewed mushrooms, fried onions, slices of sweet pepper, olives or olives this will greatly complement the taste of this dish.
- - Eggs and sour cream can be beaten with a fork, mixer or blenders.
- - In this type of minced meat for khachapuri you can put any spices you like.
- - This khachapuri can also be fried in a pan. Preheat the pan at an average level, pour a small amount of any fat into it, pour in the cheese mass and fry it for 2 to 3 minutes with a closed lid on one side. Then flip to the other side. Screw the stove to the smallest level and fry the second side for 5 to 8 minutes until golden brown. But, such khachapuri turn out to be very fatty and absorb a large amount of oil, so during frying, make sure that your khachapuri do not burn and periodically add fat.
- - Why fry the greens? Despite the fact that during the khachapuri roasting, all the ingredients undergo heat treatment and reach full readiness, any greens in the liquid substance may remain half-baked, which in the future can lead to quick spoilage of products. Be sure to fry the greens!