We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making False Caviar
- Herring fillet 4 pieces
- Carrots 3 pieces (medium size)
- Processed cheese of any brand from 50% fat and above 2 pieces
- Butter from 65% fat and above 150-200 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Allspice to taste
- Main Ingredients Herring, Carrot
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stove, Deep pan, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Blender, Knife, Plate, Tablespoon, Half liter sterilized jar, Plastic lid sterilized
Preparation of false caviar:
Step 1: prepare the carrots.Rinse the carrots under running water from various kinds of contaminants, put them in a deep pan with water and place it on a stove that is turned on to a medium level. It is not necessary to salt water! Cook carrots until cooked for 30 - 40 minutes. Check the readiness of carrots with a fork, if its teeth enter the pulp freely, then it is ready, if not, bring the carrots to full readiness for a few more minutes. Then drain the water from the pan, let the carrots cool, peel it from the peel with a knife and cut into small pieces that can fit in the blender bowl.
Step 2: prepare herring fillet.
Step 3: add the butter.Open the package of butter, separate the quantity you need with a knife from the total mass, cut the butter into small cubes and put in a blender bowl. Whip it with all the ingredients for 2 - 3 minutes to a homogeneous mass.
Step 4: add the processed cheese.
Step 5: serve the false caviar.False caviar is served at room temperature or cold. An interesting and very tasty addition to the festive table. With such caviar, you can make sandwiches, serve it in a salad bowl as a snack or this tasty dish can be a great addition to hot soups, meat dishes, boiled cereals and pasta. The taste of such caviar is pleasant, sweetly brackish, with a pronounced aroma of herring. Not expensive, mysterious and very tasty! Enjoy your meal!
- - Sometimes boiled chicken eggs are added to this type of caviar.
- - In this type of caviar, you can add any greens you like, such as parsley, dill, cilantro or basil.
- - If for some reason you cannot use a blender, you can use a manual or mechanical meat grinder to grind the ingredients.
- - In this dish you can add any spices you like that are suitable for vegetable and fish dishes.
- - To prepare this type of caviar, you can use not only herring, but also salted capelin, sprat, mackerel, herring or any other salted fish, previously cleaned from the ridge, heads, entrails, films and stones.
- - The number of ingredients can be changed, what taste you want to give to your caviar.