We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Stewed Shrimps in Cream
- King prawns 800 grams
- Cream 20-25% fat 350 grams
- Butter 65-72% fat 60 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste to taste
- Ground white pepper to taste to taste
- Allspice to taste to taste
- Dill 1 bunch
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Colander, Deep plate - 2 pieces, Stove, Frying pan with lid, Tablespoon, Wooden spatula, Cutting board, Knife
Cooking shrimp stewed in cream:
Step 1: Defrost and prepare the shrimp.Place the bag of frozen shrimp in a closed form in a deep bowl, and cover with cold water. Shrimp thaw for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not thaw this type of seafood without a bag, as during thawing, shrimp can accumulate excess fluid. Rinse thawed shrimp, transfer to a colander and rinse under running water from any contaminants for 1 minute. Then let the water drain and transfer them to a deep plate. Now there are 2 options for preparing shrimp, you can pickle and stew in shell or clean them from the head and shell, leaving only the tails. You can also clean the shrimp completely leaving one meat. I prefer the last 2 options, but if you are preparing a romantic dinner, the first option is perfect.
Step 2: Marinate and saute the shrimp.
Step 3: Stew the shrimps in cream and prepare the greens.
Step 4: Serve the prawns stewed in cream.Stewed shrimps in cream served warmly laid in a slide on a plate, doused with stewed cream and sprinkled with dill. Such a dish can be decorated with slices or rings of lemon, and boiled rice with spices or pilaf with seafood served on the side dish. Under the glass of sake, your dinner party or romantic meeting in combination with this dish will be perfect! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can cook shrimp stewed in cream with the addition of vegetables, carrots, long green beans, onions and sweet bell pepper. Each vegetable is fried separately until fully cooked, after which it is added to the shrimp, then they are stewed together for 1-2 minutes, poured with cream and stewed for another 10-15 minutes until the shrimps are fully cooked. - You can cook shrimp stewed in cream with the addition of cream cheese, for this amount of products written in the recipe 250 grams of milk cheese, for example, "Amber", will be enough. Cheese is put together with cream.
- - Sometimes garlic stewed in cream is added to the shrimp, it is fried in butter and after that it is added to the shrimp fat. - You can add any spices you like to this dish, but remember that a large number of them can interrupt the aroma and taste of shrimp and cream. - Stewed cream prawns can be cooked not only in a pan, but also in a saucepan or a small saucepan with a double bottom. - To make cream sauce sweeter for a given amount of ingredients, you can add 1 teaspoon of paprika. But remember that such a sauce will not be white, it will be painted in a beautiful cream - brown color with a red tint.