We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mexican Pumpkin Ingredients
- Pumpkin (squash form) 1-1.5 kg
- Steamed long-grain rice white (brown) 200 gr.
- Onions 2 medium
- Sunflower oil 20 ml
- Sour cream 5-6% (mayonnaise) 4 tbsp
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Red bell pepper (paprika) to taste
- Chili pepper fresh slice 1 cm
- Bulgarian sweet pepper 1 medium
- Fresh tomatoes 4 pcs. (medium)
- Creamy hard cheese 400 gr.
- Salt to taste to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineMexican Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Vegetable cutting board, Baking tray, Oven, Kitchen stove, Dining spoon, Tea spoon, Fork, Deep bowl - 2 amount, Rice cooking pot, Colander, Frying pan, Shovel
Cooking Mexican Pumpkin:
Step 1: boil rice.The key ingredient in our dish is rice! Therefore, it must be prepared so that it is cooked tight and crumbly. Actually, steamed rice always turns friable if it is not digested heavily. So, bring the water in the pan to a boil, salt and pour a little sunflower oil. Rice is washed in a separate bowl in slightly salted water several times. Add the rice to the boiling water and, stirring, cook until tender 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the pumpkin.
Step 3: vegetables and the main "actors".
Step 4: mix the ingredients.We put the oven on the open up to 180 *. We discard cooked rice in a colander, shake off all the liquid and return it to the pan. Salt a little and mix with grated pumpkin. Remove the vegetable mixture from the heat and spread in rice with grated pumpkin. And just mix. We move the cleaned pumpkin baths to ourselves and spread the mixture in half in two baths, after having previously lubricated them with oil from the inside. On a fine grater we rub the cheese and sprinkle on top both baths with cheese and a vegetable mixture. We put the baths in the oven for 20 minutes until ready. The baking sheet under the pumpkin baths is either greased with oil or lined with cooking paper.
Step 5: serve the Mexican pumpkin.Before serving the Mexican pumpkin, slightly cool it and put it on serving dishes. Put the rice from the baths in plates with a spatula and listen to enthusiastic and surprised exclamations! Enjoy your meal!
- - Serve Mexican pumpkin with red wine for dinner;
- - The level of spice can be varied, but it is better to add chili peppers, so it will be much tastier!
- - Instead of fresh chili, you can use sauce with aroma and slices of chili, only you need to stew in a pan a little less.