We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making raisins and nuts
- Premium wheat flour 200 grams
- Sugar 100 grams
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Sour cream (any fat content) 2 tablespoons
- Raisins (preferably pitted) 250 grams
- Walnuts 200 grams
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Nuts, Flour
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutlery, Fine sieve, Bakeware, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking raisins with nuts and raisins:
Step 1: Prepare the dough for cooking gingerbread.In a deep bowl, beat the eggs, beat them lightly with a fork, so that the protein and yolk mix well. To them add granulated sugar and sour cream. Stir so that while still, and rub the sugar with a spoon. After the sugar has dissolved, add flour to the bowl, while sifting it through a fine sieve. Now add the raisins, which are best pre-soaked in warm water, for about 10 minutesso that it is slightly swollen. Manually break walnut kernels into 2-4 parts and already chopped add to the dough. Mix everything thoroughly.
Step 2: Bake the gingerbread in the oven.
Step 3: Serve raisins and nuts.You can check the readiness of the mowing with a regular toothpick or match. She needs to pierce the gingerbread in the most dense place, and if it remains dry, then ready. When the gingerbread is browned and turns golden, remove the mold from the oven and cool. While the gingerbread is warm, cut it into portioned squares or rhombuses of a size convenient for you and put on a serving dish. It is preferable to serve the gingerbread to the table completely cooled, as a delicious and fragrant dessert, breakfast or afternoon snack along with tea, milk, juices and other drinks. Good appetite!
- - To enrich the taste in such carriages, you can add not only walnuts, but also others. So make a mixture of your favorite nuts and add it to the dough. It is worth noting that often such assorted nuts are already sold in stores, so you don’t need to invent anything.
- - If you want to give the carrots a little piquant taste, then 3 hours before the start of cooking, soak the raisins in sweet wine or rum. During this time, it will significantly swell and absorb the aroma of the drink. And immediately before cooking from raisins, it is necessary to drain the remaining liquid and lay it out evenly on paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- - Very often gingerbread is eaten with jam, jam or honey. They just taste a bit dry like a cookie. In this regard, the pastries are flavored with additional goodies, which at the same time enrich its taste and tone.