Ingredients for Cooking Fried Scallops with Rice
- Scallops medium size 12 pieces.
- Olive oil 60 ml.
- Dry white wine 25 ml.
- A bunch of parsley 1 piece.
- Garlic 1 clove.
- Small chili pod 1 piece.
- Rice 150 grams (sticky)
- Butter 30 grams.
- Stalk of leek 0.5 pieces (white part).
- Small bell pepper 1 piece.
- Tomato 1 piece.
- Corn grains 40 grams.
- Pulp of pumpkin 40 grams.
- White wine 150 ml.
- Fish or chicken broth 600 ml.
- Chopped green onions 1 tablespoon.
- Grated Parmesan cheese 150 grams.
- Main ingredientsMussels and scallops, Rice
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Non-stick pan, Cooker, Knife, Wooden or plastic chopping board, Culinary overturning spatula, Small saucepan, Peeler, Grater, Colander, Rump, Wooden spoon with long handle, Paper towels, Serving serving plates
Cooking fried scallops with rice:
Step 1: all vegetables mode.We take leek, tomato and sweet pepper, carefully wash everything under running cool water. From the pepper, then on the chopping board, carefully cut the middle with a sharp knife. To do this, you can pierce the knife near its tail and thus cut out the entire hat, then pull the hat by the tail and rinse the pepper inside under the water so that the seeds can come out with water from inside the pepper. Or you can just cut the pepper in half and then calmly clean the inside of the pepper from the seeds. After that, we cut all the vegetables on a cutting board into cubes. We put a large frying pan with non-stick coating on the fire, pour a little butter there. We wait until it warms up in the pan and then put all the vegetables in the pan, 5 minutes fry them over moderate heat, constantly stirring with a special cooking spatula for stirring.
Step 2: chop the pumpkin.
Step 3: add liquid to the prepared mixture.Now we pour our white wine into the pan and mix everything thoroughly. We interfere occasionally and wait until all the liquid has evaporated. In a separate saucepan, you can take the one in which our rice has already been cooked, dissolve a cube of chicken or fish broth in water and cook it until tender, as indicated on its packaging. If there is a ready-made broth, then we introduce it slowly into rice. Mandatory - in hot condition take the broth! Mix it until it is completely absorbed into the mixture. Then we add oil to the rice, grated Parmesan cheese and finely chopped green onions. Mix everything thoroughly with a spatula and remove from heat, so that the mixture can calmly infuse in a warm place.
Step 4: take the scallops.
Step 5: serve the fried scallops with rice.In a pan with rice and vegetables, add garlic, chopped with a knife on a board, hot pepper, a little white wine and chopped parsley. Stewing still 1 minute. Then we salt everything a little to taste with sea salt. Put rice on the serving serving plates, and lay the fried scallops on top of it. Top with mayonnaise or garnish with finely chopped green onions. Enjoy your meal!
- - all scallops have very tender and at the same time insanely tasty meat, which, in principle, is some kind of very special, or quite complicated cooking, scallops do not need. They are either simply boiled in slightly salted water, or a little fried, or generally just eaten raw (unless you are 100% sure of their freshness).
- - rice is a perfect side dish. It does not interfere with the taste of scallops, and even emphasizes their sophistication.
- - if you want to surprise everyone on the spot with this wonderful dish, you can just lightly touch up ink from cuttlefish, which, besides a rather original color, will give our dish an additional “sea” taste.
- - This dish is served on the table, only in hot form! If you then cool it in the refrigerator, and then reheat it again, then you risk poisoning!