Ingredients for making a Pineapple Sauer cocktail
- Pineapple juice (freshly squeezed or out of the box) 60 milliliters;
- Lemon juice (freshly squeezed) 20 milliliters;
- Sugar syrup 10 milliliters (mix granulated sugar with boiling water 2 to 1);
- Ice cubes to taste;
- Pineapple and lemon slices for decoration.
- Main ingredients: Pineapple, Lemon
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Freezer ;, Glass for a cocktail ;, Shaker ;, Mold for freezing ice ;, Straw.
Making a Pineapple Sauer Cocktail:
Step 1: make ice.We make ice by pouring clean water into a mold and putting it in the freezer for 2-3 hours. For transparent crystals, you can pre-boil it or use spring water. Attention! There should not be strongly smelling products (meat, fish, etc.) near the ice container, because water has the ability to absorb odors.
Step 2: Put the components into the shaker and shake.All the components of the cocktail (except slices of lemon and pineapple) are placed in a shaker and shaken with circular and rotational movements 30-40 seconds. We filter the cocktail (using a special element of a shaker or strainer) into a glass.
Step 3: Serve the Pineapple Sauer.Serve a cocktail immediately after preparation. You can leave ice in a glass, or you can remove it. The main thing to remember - frozen water quickly melts, which "dilutes" the true taste of your drink. This sweet and sour vitamin mix will appeal to both adults and children! Enjoy your meal!
- - Pineapples contain potassium salts, copper, alkaloids, a fairly high percentage of vitamin "C" and bromelin - a mixture of enzymes that improve digestion. Therefore, pineapple juice is extremely useful for people suffering from diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal tract. Orange is also famous for its considerable content of vitamins and minerals. It contains vitamins C, B1 and B2, provitamin A, calcium salts and pectin substances. Orange juice is effective in treating febrile conditions and avitominosis.
- - Each mistress has her own way of making ice: someone likes large pieces, someone less, and someone generally prefers finely crushed or planed ice. It is worth noting that each option is the right one, since preparing a cocktail is a kind of art, the main thing is that you like the drink.
- - For the preparation of a cocktail, you can use ready-made juices, but the quality will be incomparably lower than freshly squeezed ones (both in taste, in color and in aroma).