We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a milkshake with vodka
- Chicken egg 1 piece.
- Milk (not high fat) 150 ml.
- Vodka 50 ml.
- Sugar 1.5 tablespoons.
- Coconut flakes to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Vodka
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Bowl, Whisk (blender or mixer), Deep plates, Knife, Martini glasses
Making a milkshake with vodka:
Step 1: Separate the yolks from the proteins.To prepare this cocktail, we will need egg yolks and proteins separately. To separate them, we can use, if available, a specially designed kitchen tool (egg separator). If it is not, then it will have to be done in the old tried and tested way. So, from the beginning we will cook two deep plates: put the yolk in one bowl and the protein in the other. We take our egg, hold it with our left hand over the first container, and with the second hand with a knife, hit it with the sharp side in the middle of the egg. After this, a split forms on the egg exactly in the middle. Now put the knife on the table. With two hands, we will increase this split so much that the squirrel can calmly drain their eggs. The main thing is not to strongly separate the two halves of the shell, or even the yolk may leak. As soon as the protein has completely drained out, transfer our hands to the second bowl, separate the shell and release the yolk.
Step 2: beat the cocktail.
Step 3: serve a milkshake with vodka.After everything is whipped and the mass has acquired a single consistency, we take glasses for martini (martinis) and pour a cocktail into them. Before serving, the cocktail is sprinkled with coconut. You can decorate the glasses with clusters of red currants, half an orange or slices of banana. Enjoy your meal!
- - for beating, always take only fresh eggs, otherwise you won’t be able to beat them or the foam will be very small.
- - Instead of sugar, you can use powdered sugar. Some people think that it dissolves more easily than sugar, and thus it is possible to quickly obtain the desired protein mass consistency.
- - before serving glasses can be dipped a little in lemon juice and then dipped in sugar. in this way you will form a beautiful and tasty halo at the edges of the glass.