We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making White Wheat Bread
- Premium wheat flour of 1 kg.
- 3/4 teaspoon yeast
- Water 600 ml.
- Salt 13 gr.
- Sugar 40 gr.
- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Saucepan, Thermometer, Sieve, Cauldron, Parchment paper
Making white wheat bread:
Step 1: Prepare the dough.Take a large pan. Pour into it 400 ml of water and heat to 40 degrees. 500 gr. sift the flour through a sieve and mix with yeast. Pour the flour into heated water and mix thoroughly until a dough is obtained. The dough should be without lumps and consistency reminiscent of sour cream - this is a couple. Leave the dough to ferment 3 hours at a temperature 30 degrees. Do not forget to follow the dough, as she can "come up" faster and begin to fall.
Step 2: Knead the dough.
Step 3: Bake the bread.When the dough is completely separated, remove the film and close the cauldron with a lid. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees put a cauldron with dough in it and bake it 1 hour. An hour later, you can check the readiness of the bread by sticking a toothpick into it - if it remained dry, the dough was baked. If the bread turned white, you can leave it in the oven for a few minutes with the lid open and brown. We take the cauldron out of the oven and very carefully take the bread out of it - the crust on the bread is very thin and soft, easily creases and breaks. Cover the finished bread with a towel and cool.
Step 4: Serve the bread.It is advisable to cut the bread already cooled, since in hot form it is too soft. Cut the bread into slices and serve to the main dish. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of the lid, the bread during baking can be covered with foil.
- - Before baking, it is important to wait until the dough is fully proofed, otherwise the crust of bread in the oven may burst.
- - If the finished bread has stuck to parchment paper, pour a little water under the paper into the cauldron and after 2-3 seconds the bread will be easily removed. Do not overexpose bread in water, otherwise the crust will get wet.