We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Sun Casserole
- Pumpkin 500 grams
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 300 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sugar 6 tablespoons
- Semolina 3 tablespoons
- Raisins 50 grams
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Curd
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Tablespoon, Bowl deep, Baking tray, Baking dish, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking a sun casserole:
Step 1: Prepare the pumpkin.Peel the pumpkin, then rinse under cold running water and cut into large pieces. Put the pumpkin slices on a baking sheet, 1 centimeter apart. Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees and send a pumpkin to bake into it, about 40-50 minutes. After the pumpkin is ready, remove the pan from the oven, put the pieces in a separate bowl and let cool slightly. After that, grind it to a puree state.
Step 2: Cook the pumpkin and cottage cheese mixtures.
Step 3: Bake.Grease the bottom and walls of the baking dish with butter. After that, lay the pumpkin mixture in it, then the cottage cheese, until they both end. Level the layers with a tablespoon and best of all do not make them too thick. Spreading it in thin layers, the casserole will turn out more striped - so beautiful. Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees. Place the casserole dish in a preheated oven and bake, about 50 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the sun casserole.Remove the casserole from the oven, a little cool, then transfer to a serving dish or cut and arrange on serving plates. Decorate the dish as you wish. To do this, you can use fresh, canned berries and fruits. Serve it well with fresh fruits, sour cream and cream. Good appetite!
- - Pumpkin can also be pre-cooked not in the oven, but for a couple. In this case, the casserole will be even more useful, since the pumpkin will retain all the beneficial properties.
- - If you used dry cottage cheese for casseroles, then the curd mass will turn out to be denser than pumpkin. In order to level the density of the masses, add a little sour cream, milk or cream to the cottage cheese.
- - You can also add to the curd mass, pre-soaked and softened poppy or, in advance, crushed kernels of any nuts.