We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making custard chebureks
- Stuffing (any) 500 grams
- Premium wheat flour 2 cups
- Pure water 1/3 cup
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- White bread 2 slices
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- 0.5 teaspoon table salt
- Vegetable oil for frying to taste
- Main Ingredients Choux pastry
- Serving 6 servings
- World cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Measuring cup, Small pan, Worktop, Meat grinder, Rolling pin, Deep fryer, Cooker, Serving dish
Cooking custard pasties:
Step 1: Cook the Choux Dough.In order to prepare a custard dough, first put a pot of water on a small fire, salt it and add a little vegetable oil. Bring water to a boil and remove from heat. Cool a little so that the water is warm, add half a glass of wheat flour into it, mix well. Then add the egg, keep mixing well. Pour the remaining flour onto the working surface of the table in the form of a slide, put the cooked flour mass in the middle. Knead a tight, smooth dough and let it stand for about one hour.
Step 2: Step 2: Cook the minced meat.
Step 3: Step 3: Fry the pasties.Now that the dough is infused, divide it into even balls. Each of them is rolled out using a rolling pin. In the middle of the resulting circle, lay out the filling, now cover one edge with the other and connect the edges. This can be done with a fork so that the edges do not subsequently stick up. Do not overdo it with the filling, otherwise in the cooking process, it will fall out of the cheburek. Deep-fried pasties until golden brown.
Step 4: Step 4: Serve the custard chebureks.Fill the finished pasties first in a bowl covered with a paper napkin so that all excess fat is stacked from them. Then put it beautifully on a serving plate and serve. Good appetite!
- - In order for the pasties to be even juicier, you can gradually introduce 1 cup of kefir into the minced meat. Then mix it very well.
- - If you do not have a deep fryer - it does not matter! These pasties can also be fried in an ordinary pan with a thick bottom. Put the pan on a small fire, fill in a lot of oil, about 2-3 glasses, cover and chop it well. Then lower there a few pasties and fry until golden.
- - Do not throw out the oil after frying, it may come in handy during the next preparation of pasties. Cool it and drain into a separate jar, tightly close the lid and leave until the next time. Thus, the oil can be used 3-4 times without any harm to health.