Ingredients for making the Pink Flamingo cocktail
- Whiskey 1/2 glass
- Milk 1/2 glasses
- Grenadine Syrup 1 Dash
- Cherry for decoration to taste
- Main ingredients: Milk, Whiskey
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Glass tumbler or shaker, cocktail tube, measuring cup
Making the Pink Flamingo Cocktail:
Step 1: Prepare the Pink Flamingo Cocktail.There is nothing easier than making this delicious drink. An important rule when making this kind of cocktail is to keep the dishes cool, and for this you can use a refrigerator, cold water or pieces of ice. It is necessary to mix whiskey, pomegranate syrup and milk in a special glass toggle switch or shaker. Mix well.
Step 2: Serve the Pink Flamingo Cocktail.The cocktail is ready. Prepare delicious snacks (fruit canapes can be) and call the guests to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - Dash is a measure of volume accepted in bars. One dash is 2-4 drops.
- - Instead of whiskey, you can use good cognac.
- - Pomegranate syrup can be taken of any brand, not necessarily Grenadine.