Ingredients for Cooking Yogurt-Baked Chicken Breasts
- Chicken breast 2 pieces
- Natural yogurt 200 gr.
- 6 cloves garlic
- Dry Basil 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 2 servings
Frying pan, Gas stove, Oven, Knife, Cutting board, Bakeware, Dining spoon
Cooking Chicken Breasts Baked in Yogurt:
Step 1: fry the chicken breasts.When choosing chicken breasts, pay attention to their color. The color of the fresh produce is uniform, white-pink, and the surface is smooth and dry. Chicken should be firm and resilient. Choose medium-sized breasts with smooth edges, free from defects and muscle tears. So, take the chicken breasts, rinse them well under water, then salt and pepper to taste. We clean the garlic, wash it and chop 4 cloves with a knife. We take a frying pan, heat olive oil on it and fry the fillet over high heat until golden brown for 5 minutes on each side along with chopped garlic. The chicken should not be fried whole, otherwise it will become dry.
Step 2: prepare the sauce.For the sauce, we need natural yogurt without additives. We mix yogurt right in the jar with garlic (two cloves chopped with a knife), add dry basil, salt, black ground pepper and mix everything thoroughly.
Step 3: bake chicken breasts.We take the baking dish, put the already fried chicken in it and fill it with sauce. Preheat the oven and bake chicken breasts for 10 - 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 - 190 degrees. Before serving, make sure that the chicken is ready: the juice should be transparent and there should be no redness in the meat.
Step 4: Serve the chicken breasts baked in yogurt.The chicken breasts are very juicy and fragrant. They can be decorated with dill greens or served with a salad of fresh vegetables or with any other side dish. Enjoy your meal!
- - There is only one problem: chicken breasts in the cooking process may become dry, so that they turn out juicy, you can cover them with bacon or put a slice of lemon or half an onion inside them.
- - To make the chicken more flavorful, bake it on a bed of fresh herbs, chopped garlic or onions.
- - In order to make the chicken breast more juicy, before frying it can be marinated for 20 minutes in a mixture of soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sugar and spices.
- - If you need smaller chicken pieces, cut the breasts AFTER cooking. If you cut before - it will not be so juicy.
- - When choosing dishes for baking, try to find a cast-iron or ceramic shape. Such dishes are heated gradually and evenly, which will save you from possible burning or uneven baking of poultry meat.