We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mexican Beef Steak Ingredients
- Beef tenderloin 800 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Sweet pepper 1 pc.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Tomatoes 4 pcs.
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Chives 1 bunch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 5 tbsp. spoons
- Main ingredients: Beef, Tomato
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineMexican Cuisine
Knife, Cutting board, Wooden spatula, Frying pan, Dish
Mexican style beef steak:
Step 1: Prepare the beef.To prepare this dish, you need to use beef tenderloin. To begin with, it must be thoroughly washed and cleaned of films. Next, cut the meat across the fibers into thick pieces, about 2 centimeters.
Step 2: Prepare the ingredients for the dish.Peel and onion and garlic thoroughly in running water. Cut the onion into thin half rings, and garlic into small cubes. Red bell pepper cut in half. We remove the seed cluster from it, rinse it and cut into small cubes. We also wash the tomato, remove the stem from it and cut it lengthwise into 6 parts.
Step 3: Fry the Mexican Beef Steak.
Step 4: Serve the Mexican style steak.Put the meat on a plate. Put vegetables on top of it. We wash the greens and finely chop. Sprinkle the dish on top with parsley and green onions. Serve on the table in a warm form with a fork and a table knife. The dish does not need additional sauce and side dishes, but if you wish, you can serve it with any sauce. As a side dish, rice is good. Good appetite!
- - You can slightly modify the recipe. In particular, it is about using two pans. And in the one in which the meat was cooked, leave the steaks in it after, covering it with a lid. In this case, a warm environment will be provided for the necessary juiciness of meat. And the vegetables are subsequently cooked in another pan.
- - Cherry tomatoes can be used to cook the Mexican steak, but for this they need to be cut into only 2 parts. Also, tomatoes can be pre-peeled. To do this, they must be doused with boiling water.
- - If necessary, you can heat the meat in a pan over medium heat or in the oven at a temperature of 70 degrees.