We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Chicken Meatballs
- Chicken fillet 700 gr.
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 250 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves 4 pcs.
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Curd
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Blender (or meat grinder), Knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Dish, Cutlery
Cooking chicken meatballs:
Step 1: Cook the minced meat for the meatballs.Defrost chicken as needed and rinse in water. Cut off the film and excess fat from it, and then cut it into cubes. Next, using a blender or meat grinder, grind the chicken fillet to the state of minced meat.
Step 2: Cooking the mass for the meatballs.Peel the onion from the husk, wash it and cut into cubes. Next, add it to the mince blender and again scroll the mechanism so that the onion is well chopped. If you use a meat grinder for cooking, then pass the onion through it. Next, add the cottage cheese and egg to the blender container and continue to mix the ingredients with the blender. This can be done manually, but it will require more time and labor. Salt and pepper minced meat for meatballs, mix, so that the spices well soak the whole mass. Next, let the minced meat stand for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Fry products.
Step 4: Serve the chicken meatballs.The dish can be served warm or chilled. As a sauce, sour cream is perfect. Although to your taste, you can cook any or use your favorite purchased. As for the side dish, you can use steamed or grilled vegetables. Mashed potatoes or rice with vegetables are also perfect for meatballs. And do not forget to decorate the meatballs with greens. This will give a special "freshness" and palatability to the dish. Good appetite!
- - This recipe does not provide for the use of breading for frying meatballs. But if you are not sure about the quality of your pan or if you like a crispy crust covering the products, then you can completely roll the formed meatballs in breadcrumbs.
- - In order to reduce the calorie content of the dish and make it even more useful, the meatballs can be steamed. But in this case, it will take you longer to prepare. In a double boiler, meatballs are prepared for 30-40 minutes, depending on their thickness.
- - For the preparation of meatballs, you can use the stuffing that is sold in the store. Then it will save your time and effort. But we advise you not to neglect them and grind meat at home, since the taste of the final dish and its benefits directly depend on this.