We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chocolate Glazed Kiwi Ingredients
- Kiwi (fresh) 8 pcs.
- Butter 50 gr.
- Milk (3.5%) 3 tablespoons
- Chocolate (black, milk can be used) 100 gr.
- Key Ingredients Kiwi
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Shallow pan, Kitchen knife, Sticks (for ice cream)
Chocolate Kiwi Cooking:
Step 1: Cook the chocolate-coated kiwi.First of all, it is necessary to peel the kiwi, and then cut into circles, and quite thick (2.5-3 cm). Insert ice cream sticks into each circle and send them to the freezer. At this time, we take black chocolate and break it into pieces, transfer to a shallow saucepan, add milk and pieces of butter and send to a slow fire to melt, it is necessary to stir constantly so that the chocolate does not burn. After that, remove the pan from the heat and cool the melted chocolate to room temperature. We take the kiwi from the freezer and dip each circle in chocolate, and then send it back to freezer to solidify.
Step 2: Serve the kiwi in chocolate icing.About, in 20 minutes we get ready popsicles and we invite the household to feast on. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of milk and butter, you can use coconut milk, which in consistency resembles sour cream.
- - When buying a kiwi, choose larger and round ones, otherwise you will not be able to cut them correctly.
- - You can sprinkle chopped nuts (for example, peanuts) on top of the chocolate icing.
- - Such ice cream can be stored in the freezer for a long time, just wrapping it in foil.
- - You can melt chocolate in a water bath.