We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Bon-Bon coffee
- Condensed milk 50 ml.
- Black espresso coffee 70 ml.
- Ice cubes 3-4 pcs.
- Main ingredientsCoffee
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineSpanish Cuisine
Inventory:Irish glass (or other tall glass), Spoon, Blender
Making Bon-Bon coffee:
Step 1: The first layer is condensed milk.Pour 50 ml into a dry tall glass cup at the bottom. condensed milk. In this case, in order not to stain the walls of the glass, it is advisable to use a long bar or ordinary teaspoon. We insert it into the glass and gently pour the desired amount of condensed milk over it. Next, carefully pull out the spoon. If, nevertheless, you stained the walls, then gently clean the glass with a napkin.
Step 2: The second layer is coffee.We make 50 ml in advance. black espresso coffee. It is advisable to do this with a special coffee maker. Next, cool it a little and in the form of heat, slowly pour it with a second layer onto the condensed milk. You can also do this by spoon and very slowly so that the layers do not mix. If everything is done correctly, then you will see two distinct layers of the drink in a glass.
Step 3: Serve Bon-Bon Coffee.The third layer is just a decoration of coffee, as the original "Bon-Bon" is prepared in 2 layers. Therefore, you can leave and use it in this form. But we advise you to try it with the third layer, as it gives a special aftertaste to the drink. To do this, mix 20 ml in a blender. coffee and ice cubes. Beat the ingredients in a thick, cold foam and lay it with a spoon in an even layer on the coffee. The drink must be served immediately after preparation with a spoon. Enjoy your pastime with a cup of coffee!
- - You can beautifully serve coffee as follows: put a napkin on a plate or saucer, then place a glass with a drink on it and decorate the composition with a cinnamon stick or flower.
- - Black coffee can be brewed in a Turk. To do this, put 2-3 tablespoons of ground coffee and a little sugar in a Turk. On low heat, heat the mass a little and pour water (preferably filtered). As soon as the mass boils for the first time, remove from heat and mix thoroughly. Next, put it on the fire again. At the moment of the second boiling, give 10 seconds to drill the drink and remove it from the heat. We cover the Turk with a saucer and let the coffee brew for about 10 minutes. Then we filter the drink through a sieve or several layers of gauze.
- - A pinch of cinnamon, evenly distributed over the top layer of Bon-Bon coffee, will add piquancy to the drink.