We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the butter together with the sugar, add the egg, flour and baking powder, mix well the breading that is homogenizing, and at the end add the walnuts and chocolate. Knead by hand until you get a well-bound dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour. After an hour we take out the ball of dough and form balls that we flatten between the palms. Place the biscuits in a tray lined with baking paper and bake them in the preheated oven for a maximum of 15 minutes.
Be very careful not to burn them.
Ingredients for the meringue recipe, chocolate cookies and nuts
- -4 egg whites
- -260g sugar
- -1 salt powder
- -10g vanilla sugar
- -150g nutella
- -100g butter
- -1 tablespoon ground walnuts
- -crushed walnut
How do we prepare the recipe for cookies with chocolate and nuts?
So simple and fast you can't believe it. Mix the egg whites with the salt powder until they become a hard foam, add a tablespoon of sugar and vanilla sugar in the rain and continue mixing until they melt.
We start to gradually add the rest of the sugar and mix until it melts completely.
Put the egg white composition in a pos with a star tip and start to form the meringues in a tray lined with baking paper.
After I finish, I put the tray in the preheated oven at 110 degrees Celsius for about 1 hour.
All this time the oven door must be ajar, and at the end when they are ready we leave them in the oven until they cool, the door remains the same.
Cream of cookies with chocolate and nuts
For the cream, mix the butter until it becomes creamy, add nutella and walnuts over it.
Mix well and start to put the cream on the meringues and glue them together.
Sprinkle finely ground walnuts on the cream strip from the meringue paste.
Tips for the best meringues
- The bowl and utensils used to prepare the meringues must be well dried and degreased.
- The egg whites should be at room temperature.
- The oven door should not be wide open, use a wooden spoon.
The meringues, these chocolate and nut cookies are super tasty, they melt in your mouth. All you have to do is try and see how good they are.
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Oana Branescu, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
100 g sugar
50 g nuts
3 egg whites
25 g breadcrumbs
30 g household chocolate
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, with a wooden spoon, mix the yolks, sugar and nuts given by the machine until you get a homogeneous paste.
Then incorporate the breadcrumbs, grated chocolate, flour and, at the end, the beaten egg whites.
Using a spoon, in a tray lined with waxed paper, put chocolate balls that you leave to bake for 30-35 minutes.
serves chocolate chip cookies with chocolate sauce on top. The aromatic infusion will delight your senses. What do you say: you try this recipe too chocolate biscuits?
Unbaked cake with biscuits and chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 320 g of digestive biscuits (or whatever you prefer).
Ingredients for icing:
- 110 g of dark chocolate.
To decorate the cake, you can use pistachios, almonds or hazelnuts.
Method of preparation:
1. In a saucepan with a handle, melt the butter completely until it becomes liquid, then add the milk and sugar and mix well with a whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
2. Add the cocoa powder and mix again, until it dissolves and you get a homogeneous composition. Set the cream aside and let it cool to room temperature.
3. Crush the biscuits (they should not be crushed, but only broken into halves or quarters, depending on how big they are).
4. Add the chocolate sauce over them, then mix the two ingredients with one hand for a few minutes (use a plastic glove, if you want not to get dirty, but also to make everything more hygienic).
5. Put the biscuit cream in a form of cake with a detachable bottom and level it with your hand or with the bottom of a glass. Refrigerate the cake for 30 minutes.
6. For topping, put the whipped cream in a pan over low heat, then add the dark chocolate cubes, stirring constantly from the moment it begins to melt. Remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir until the cream cools.
7. Pour the chocolate cream for the biscuit and cocoa cake, then level the topping with a spoon and decorate the dessert with nuts, hazelnuts, fruit or even coconut. To make it delicious, leave it to cool overnight.
With these cake without baking with biscuits and chocolate not only will you satisfy your craving for sweets, but you will also be relieved of the hassle of turning on the oven when the mercury in the thermometers is already irritatingly high.
Do you know those perfect chocolate chip cookies that you keep seeing in bakeries or cafes? Well, I've been stained with them for a while and I wanted to make some similar ones, which I can say are the "best chocolate chip cookies" but at the same time easy to make.
Searching especially on foreign blogs, I came across more complicated recipes, with ingredients that you don't always have at hand or that involved a lot of steps in preparation. All I wanted was a crispy biscuit on the surface and soft inside, which I could eat with coffee or pack on the way for a sweet snack. I found an extremely simple and not at all pretentious recipe on BBC Good Food, which delivered exactly the result I dreamed of. I added some Maldon salt flakes on top, which takes these chocolate chip cookies to another level. I find the contrast it offers fantastic. The biscuits are slightly crispy, but fragile inside, and the chocolate remains soft, like a cream.
I also put a few portions of dough in the freezer, so that when my appetite for sweets strikes me, I just bake a few pieces and have a dessert at hand.
Biscuits with nuts and chocolate - Recipes
We give these delicious cookies to all those who still enjoy the stories with Santa Claus.
- 250 gr flour
- 200 gr butter
- 100 gr ground walnuts
- 100 gr powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla essence
WORK PLAN walnut biscuits
- mix the butter at room temperature with the powdered sugar. Add the walnuts, then the vanilla essence and then flour. Knead until you get a crust. Leave to cool for an hour.
- I used "heavy artillery" to cut various shapes of cookies. Thus, the shell removed from the refrigerator is spread with the rolling pin and then we cut it with the shapes. Place in a tray lined with baking sheet and leave in the oven until browned, about 15 minutes.
- Decorate them with melted chocolate on a water bath or in the microwave.
- Enjoy nut cookies!
Roast the walnuts lightly in the oven, set aside 15 whole pieces of core, peel the rest and chop finely. Chop the dried bananas, put 15 whole slices aside. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients, except the brown sugar, ie: wholemeal flour, salt, vanilla sugar, baking soda, baking powder, nuts, bananas and chocolate.
The butter at room temperature is mixed with the brown sugar, the egg is added, it is mixed well, then the flour and walnut mixture is added.
We obtain a slightly soft composition, which we put in the fridge for 1 hour. Take the dough out of the fridge and put a teaspoon of dough in the tray covered with baking paper, on top of the piles we put half a walnut kernel or a slice of banana.
Bake until golden brown.
Serve cold with a cup of tea.
Other recommended recipes:
Biscuits with Chocolate, Nuts and Cereals
There are some delicious cookies, a friend made them so I stole the recipe.
Cut the butter into cubes and grate the orange peel on top. Separately sift the flour with the baking powder, add salt, a little ground sugar, egg and butter. Homogenize and add chopped chocolate and nuts.
They can also be made with pieces of dried figs and nuts. Leave the dough to rest for an hour, in the refrigerator, wrapped in cling film.
After an hour, balls are made the size of a walnut, passed through lightly beaten egg whites and finally through cereals.
Place in a tray lined with baking paper. Bake at 165 degrees for 20 minutes. When they are cold, powder them with powdered sugar. I made a double portion.
1 teaspoon baking powder
75g brown sugar
70g soft butter
1 pinch of salt
75g finely ground walnuts
1/2 teaspoon gingerbread spices
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 190 & ordmC (170 & ordmC with fan or step 3) line the tray with waxed paper.
2. Mix in a bowl flour with baking powder, sugar, butter, salt, ground walnuts, raisins, chocolate flakes, egg and spices for gingerbread and grated lemon peel. Mix all the ingredients with the mixer until you get a homogeneous dough.
3. Using two teaspoons, cut the dough into 12 weights, directly in the tray, at a distance of 3 cm from each other.
4. Bake the walnut biscuits for 12-15 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool completely on a cake rack.