We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Capricciosa Pizza Ingredients
- Milk (3.5 fat) 100 ml.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. a spoon
- Premium wheat flour 2/3 cup.
- Dry yeast 1/2 tsp
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Black olives 60 g.
- Olives 60 g
- Champignon mushrooms (pickled) 100 g.
- Mozzarella cheese 120 g.
- Oregano (oregano or other herbs) 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil 4 tbsp. spoons
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Mushrooms, Cheese, Yeast Dough
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Blender (or mixer), Rolling pin, Knife, Cutting board, Baking sheet, Food brush, Oven, Large serving dish
Cooking Capricciosa Pizza:
Step 1: Step1: Cooking the dough.Yeast dough can be purchased at the store, in which case we need it 400 g. But still, let's try to cook it yourself! Using a blender, we can speed up the batch of dough. So, pour milk, vegetable oil into a bowl, attach the yeast and, carefully working with a blender, gradually pour the flour. Stir well until smooth. We let it stand in a warm place (the battery is ideal) for one and a half hours.
Step 2: The basis of the pizza.
Step 3: Distribute the ingredients and bake.First of all, let's deal with tomatoes. They can be treated differently: wash and cut into thin slices or small cubes. But we will try to make capricciosa closer to the classical canon. To do this, scalp clean tomatoes with boiling water and remove the skin. Thus, we get tomato puree, which is already the time to apply on the base. Done! Olives, of course pitted, can be cut, but I prefer whole, and mushrooms should turn into thin plates. Beautifully laid out on the basis of. The cheese is cut into small cubes and evenly distributed on the surface of the future pizza with the latest. It remains to sprinkle oregano and sprinkle with the rest of the olive oil on top of everything. The oven warms up to a temperature in 200 degrees. Put a baking sheet in it on 15-20 minutes. We periodically monitor the process so that the dough does not burn.
Step 4: Serve the Capricciosa pizza to the table.Carefully remove the pizza pan from the oven. We move our capricciosa to a serving dish, evenly cut the pizza circle into pieces. And in this, still hot form, we serve to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - Tomatoes are easily replaced with tomato paste, and additional spices can give the desired shades of taste, but it will be a slightly different pizza.
- - Parsley, basil will completely replace oregano.
- - You can also serve on the baking sheet, the main thing is to use the litter.